Gaming A quick question regarding a theme.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
My question is simple.

What's the name of the theme in this video, and if I convert it, will it work with 5.03 GEN-A?

(The video wouldn't show for me, so this is the link if it doesn't show in my post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNhATyqCGqY)

Don't include "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v="

Edit: Looks like the user who posted the video is still active on Youtube, if you can't find your answers try sending him a PM or something.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, thanks for the tutorial.
smile.gif

And I sent him a PM a week ago, and to this day I haven't received a reply. That's why I'm asking here.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well m3rox, I found the one you were talking about. It looks like it, but I ran it through my converter and put it on my PSP, only to find that the file couldn't be opened. It's incompatible. Is there one that would be compatible with the newest version of CXMB?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought there was a CXMB plugin designed specifically for your firmware version. Are you sure you have it installed correctly?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I'm sure I have it installed correctly, as I have a custom theme installed right now. However, I think that the one in that video looks cooler, and I want to install it. It's possible my version is outdated I guess, but how would I be able to tell?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)