Hacking a quick moonshell question

Electric_Wizard

OP
Trophies
Website
www.obscenelygreen.net
XP
Country
I'm going to be getting a DS with a cycloDS evolution very shortly.

I'm keen to use it as a temporary mp3 player which I understand is possible with moonshell. The question is, if I close the DS will moonshell pause/stop the music? Ideally I'd like to be able to start it playing then close it up, stick it in my pocket and forget about it.

worstenbrood

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
worstenbrood.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Belgium
nope, it just keeps playing
smile.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed, it keeps playing though it turns the screens off to save power. Furthermore, you can configure the shoulder buttons to still work when in sleep mode. By default, you press R+L (in that order) to pause it and L+R to advance to the next track. It requires two button presses to prevent accidental presses while in your pocket. You can disable this feature if you don't like it however.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Indeed, it keeps playing though it turns the screens off to save power. Furthermore, you can configure the shoulder buttons to still work when in sleep mode. By default, you press R+L (in that order) to pause it and L+R to advance to the next track. It requires two button presses to prevent accidental presses while in your pocket. You can disable this feature if you don't like it however.

Oh i didnt know that, very handy indeeed. =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?