Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm on 3.3u

If I use DOP-IOS and update all my IOS and after that I make this

"1. download then load cios38 rev19 using any method
2. first install the default(the ones already selected) and choose ios249 and install
3. load it up again and select ios250 then ios38 and install
now you have 2 cios: 1 for backup loading and 1 for wads
Ios249: loading backups
Ios250: Installing wads
4. load up wad manager and select ios 250, you should be able to install any wad"

I'll can run New Super Mario Bros and other games?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DOP-IOS??? That app is outdated, the new version was renamed to DOP-Mii. If you use it do NOT update IOS30, IOS222, IOS223, IOS249, or IOS250.
You've got it all wrong. The cIOS installer does not let you select what slot to install to. It automatically installs to both IOS249 and IOS250. All you need to run NSMB is the latest Neogamma.

kakarotto87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have the latest neogamma but i cant run NSMB... I get it "An error has ocurred..." with 5 minutes of gameplay...
i've used dop-ios now and updated my IOS53 and aplied the trucha bug

----------------------

I've used the dop-Mii and i've downloaded the latest ios53 and patched...

----------------------------

I've installed with dop-mii these IOSes

ios 35

And after that, my HBC it's upside down! LOL

I've reinstalled my HBC with Hackmii and now seems fine. I'll test my NSMB...
Do I have to patch my iso??

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Installing other IOS's won't change a thing. NSMB, when running a backup, is oblivious to other IOS's. You must be missing the BCA files from your Neogamma installation. In the Neogamma download, there should have been another Neogamma folder besides the one in the apps folder. That Neogamma folder should be on the root of your SD card. Then NSMB will run.

kakarotto87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Gordinio said:
Installing other IOS's won't change a thing. NSMB, when running a backup, is oblivious to other IOS's. You must be missing the BCA files from your Neogamma installation. In the Neogamma download, there should have been another Neogamma folder besides the one in the apps folder. That Neogamma folder should be on the root of your SD card. Then NSMB will run.

Sure, but i made a wad install...

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Put the neogamma folder with the .wip files on the root of your SD card anyway. If you don't have a spare SD, then just install cIOS rev17 or later.

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is from the txt file in WiiPowers homebrew version:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Super Mario Bros:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the game freezes directly before getting any screen from the game, the 1st thing you see is a disc read error or if you get disc read errors randomly during the gameplay, then you need to get rid of its protection(BCA). If it's a green sreen freeze, try disc video mode first, see Wii Sports Resort. If you get 001 or 002 error, that's something else, fix that first then(not explained here).
How to "fix" the BCA protection for New Super Mario Bros in NeoGamma: (there are other ways too...) Enable looking for patches in NeoGamma, put the .wip files on sd card inside the NeoGamma folder(not the one under "apps"!) and start the game. The game may only work with the same cIOS revisions, see Wii Sports Resort.

This is what's on wii sports resort:
Wii Sports Resort:
In order to be able to play the game as backup, you need to have watched the Wii Motion Plus video(s) once. In order to do that, select alternative .dol loading from disc in NeoGamma, start the game, select "player.dol", watch the video, and then turn alternative .dol loading off again. That's it.

It's possible that this game still does not work and freezes with a green screen. If you get this, try using disc video mode first. If that works(but is back and white bla bla bla...), go find a solution for that problem. If the problem remains with disc video mode, you probably are using a (crappy) main.dol patch to fix the 002 error. If you modified the disc for this, you produced the problem yourself. If not, you are most likely using one of the unusable cIOS revisions(due to the integrated 002 main.dol fix). cIOS revision 7, 13a, 14, 17 and 19+ are the good ones.

BTW NSMB WILL NOT WORK ON CHIPPED WII'S

kakarotto87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Gordinio said:
Put the neogamma folder with the .wip files on the root of your SD card anyway. If you don't have a spare SD, then just install cIOS rev17 or later.

I already have rev19
Now, with neogamma folder with the .wip files on the root of my SD card and the all updates i've made, NSMB works fine!

Thank you and thank RAHOUL102

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I download very few songs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It takes me 3 hours every week to cut my grass, and I have to have music playing, not to mention the noise canceling earbuds, so I don't have to hear that lawnmower noise. I do play iHeart radio often also when get board of my music.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I weird for only listening to game music?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh its whatever you like to hear. Is it weird, I'm a 50 year old that mostly listens to old school hip hop?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should be walking but legs are still sore
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, that maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch...