Homebrew A question before downgrading

squishyscrump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A few questions before I decide on downgrading :)

I am a bit confused on cia games at the moment, On 9.2 can you play any Cia games without problems? Especially the latest games and ones with the AP check?

Also will I lose the following after downgrading?

*Badge Arcade
* Custom Themes or Themes in general
*Ninjhax
*BrowserHax
*eshop access

Also is there anything that I haven't mentioned that i won't have access to after downgrading?

Any info much appreciated :)

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I will be on 9.2 but have all 10.3 features?

The O3DS can update its emunand up to 10.3 so it will get all of 10.3's features. The N3DS can only update its emunand up to 9.5 but I believe there are modifications that will allow it to do certain things that 10.3 is able to do.

squishyscrump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for the reply's I have a N3DS so not sure if its worth downgrading. I have a sky3ds blue button and ordered a QQ3DS pro (if qq3ds-buy ever send it) or if my bank refunds me get a Sky3ds+ like I should have done in the beginning.

D.Loro5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And I take it. I lose that same question in a 10.3 Old 3DS? I mean, it is that I have several themes that got by code and such like 150 logos or so I got free spins based on the Badge Arcade. I would not want to lose the Shuffle games, games that I have digital (I guess to restore the entire stay). PS: I speak by having done downgrade and having already installed the RxTools.

Sorry for my English, but I used Google Translator. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock