Hardware A question about the USB hookup on PSP 3k

Scyris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I use this setup to put data on and off the memory card that inside the psp? My PC doesn't have a "proper" reader for it and its annoying to always have to make an extension with cardboard and tape so I can fit it in my reader (uses a MS-pro slot) Also is it normal for it to take about 40 mins to an hour in a ms-pro slot to put a game on it? Was thinking of buying the USB to.. mini-usb or whatever the psp needs, if I'll be able to put stuff on the mem card that way, Assuming its cheaper than a USB reader anyway.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My computer has a MS PRO Slot and it doesn't take 40 mins to a Hour to transfer a game on it. Same with using a USB cable. Psp games don't take long to transfer.

Scyris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KirbyBoy said:
My computer has a MS PRO Slot and it doesn't take 40 mins to a Hour to transfer a game on it. Same with using a USB cable. Psp games don't take long to transfer.

I wonder why mine takes so god awefully long then. Takes about 40-60 mins per game for me to xfer it from my pc to the card. Maybe this is the issue, my reader only supports usb 1.1. and the usb 2.0 ports are on the back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz