Not open for further replies.

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would hence forth like to declare this to be a public apology to Mister Spikey.
For though I was not the only one in the wrong, I was still in the wrong, hence I am sorry. My actions shall not be repeated. At the end of the day, you're an alright guy.

If you don't know what happened, then it should stay that way.
If you do know what happened, then I'm sorry to you too.

Good night.

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
JPH, this is a serious topic and I don't appreciate being mocked by a moderator.

Spikey is free to act how he chooses. But from my side this apology is genuine and I'm moving on.

Warmest Regards
Little

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still think IRC sucks with Spikey. He might be an allright guy IRL, I don't know, but online he's mean >: O

@Little, what happened between you and Spikey?

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Salamantis;

Give the guy I break. I may not agree with his moderation style either, but everyone going around saying nasty stuff is hardly nice is it. How would you feel if you were him?

End of the day, he's just doing a job. With all the shit he gets, and the appalling behaviour of a large proportion of tempers in IRC, its certainly a thankless job at that. If you seriously have concerns over his actions, I would suggest taking screenshots etc of specific incidents and forwarding them to the admin etc.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little is being the BIGGER person by apologizing
i dunno what happened nor do i intend to find out, but i applaud you for your bravery and humbleness. it takes a lot to apologize and even more for a public apology.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Little,
I think your public apology itself has done what it's supposed to do, which is to apologize.
Just close this thread so it doesn't get drowned with drama and other useless things.

Like this reply for example:
tinymonkeyt said:
Little is being the BIGGER person by apologizing
You wish to be BIGGER.

Love,
orcorcorc

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Little said:
End of the day, he's just doing a job. With all the shit he gets, and the appalling behaviour of a large proportion of tempers in IRC, its certainly a thankless job at that. If you seriously have concerns over his actions, I would suggest taking screenshots etc of specific incidents and forwarding them to the admin etc.
I already sent Costello a big message concerning him... nothing was done, so I just gave up.
And I'm not saying bad things about him. I'm just saying the same thing you're doing. I don't like the way he moderates.

QUOTE(Linkiboy @ Oct 12 2008, 08:12 PM) Spikey is the reason I don't go on IRC anymore
I go there, but way less frequently now.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Extreme Coder said:
No offense to Little or anyone here (I have no idea what happened), but what's with all the drama lately on GBATemp? It's beginning to look like a soap opera..
Why do you think I like using the Opera browser?
biggrin.gif

Anyways...the amount of drama that surrounds Little is a bit much...I don't understand why everytime she posts a topic there are a ton of replies of sarcastic or retorting nature...maybe I'm just out of the loop?

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Renegade_R said:
Extreme Coder said:
No offense to Little or anyone here (I have no idea what happened), but what's with all the drama lately on GBATemp? It's beginning to look like a soap opera..
Why do you think I like using the Opera browser?
biggrin.gif

Anyways...the amount of drama that surrounds Little is a bit much...I don't understand why everytime she posts a topic there are a ton of replies of sarcastic or retorting nature...maybe I'm just out of the loop?
Well, I use the Opera browser too
tongue.gif

Actually, I'm out of the loop too.,.

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Screw that. Regardless of who's apologizing for what, Spikey is an awful op. He has literally sucked all the casualness out of the IRC. Feels like a prison. I haven't actually talked on there for more than 5 mins since he became an op. Sorry for bringing it up on your blog, but like hell I'd apologize for the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1