A problem about the site.

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't say I agree or disagree, just like this opinion of mine... It's our entitled right, some are just indecent humans. I have no probs with most communities (relevant and/or irrelevant) and that's what it boils down to... There are just indecent human beings throughout the world, that's the sad part. People become desensitized to public decency, I could care less what one does behind closed doors but let it not hinder or harm my way of life. It's not that folks should be punished for their opinions (don't like something? Have the ability to walk away or ignore?) but rather their public display of their private mannerisms that should stay private. Again, I reiterate, folks shouldn't be chastised for having opinions but rather their public display is indecency... it's trivial in the grand scheme of things especially on a web forum geared towards gaming.

EDT: The notion of deeming something punishable JUST because you dislike it, is a danger to civilization. It's a political weapon, and it can be utilized again you if you're okay with me asking for you to be punished if I deem your mannerisms (that you're entitled to) offensive.

Last edited by HawaiianInTown,

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's fair warning

Attachments

• a6b311c2-7341-4949-98dd-017b98e50786.png
    a6b311c2-7341-4949-98dd-017b98e50786.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 15

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ban all gays.
Mate I been thinking it for years and glad to see someone else finally put words to it

The website has gotten way off course to the point I can't even jerk another guy around here without people thinking I am one of "them" now too

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mate I been thinking it for years and glad to see someone else finally put words to it

The website has gotten way off course to the point I can't even jerk another guy around here without people thinking I am one of "them" now too

scrubs with weak cpus liek u deserv demote ;0;

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

I also jerk it to guys and apparently I am "gay" and also "need to leave the college grounds, you don't even go to school here"

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

doing what to other guys?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up