Hacking A MINI introdutory guide for PS3Xploit v3.0 (SuperSlims and Slims with CECH3XXXX)

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Installed HAN no a super slim and installed ps3 packages. I installed Journey and it's asking for an update, is it safe to date when it asks for it?

D

Deleted User

Thanks for the answer, do I only inject the act.dat once? then next time I don't need to copy that along from the resigner? Just the pkg and the rif file?
Yeah you can inject the same act that you made and leave it on the usb with the new rif file to be injected with it.

Either that or you can make rif files pkgs now i think with the new resigner tool

Daumian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can I safely sign to psn with this enabled?
I dont care about the account. I dont want to have a console ban

D

Deleted User

Can I safely sign to psn with this enabled?
I dont care about the account. I dont want to have a console ban
So far it doesnt seem like a ban is likely to happen unless you where to use mod menus online.

D

Deleted User

No, I'm not interested in using mod menus. But when you play psn games that you dont own on your account. That's a little bit suspicious
I doubt it since people with cfw dont get banned running homebrew like multiman online with rebug.The bans mostly stem from mod menus online.

Daumian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a problem guys. I can't install any ps3 game from psndl. I've copied signed act, game and a rif file to usb. Then copied the rif/act through the webkit app. Now i want to install the pkg and it gives me a 80029564 error. Every time at 16%
I've installed Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon before but it was from another website and it was without a rif/rap file.

D

Deleted User

I have a problem guys. I can't install any ps3 game from psndl. I've copied signed act, game and a rif file to usb. Then copied the rif/act through the webkit app. Now i want to install the pkg and it gives me a 80029564 error. Every time at 16%
I've installed Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon before but it was from another website and it was without a rif/rap file.
Did you enable the han enabler before installing?

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I get 80710092 all the time when using pkg Linker... It looks like this means my PS3 can´´t connect to my Laptop, but I don´t get why. I disabled Firewalls/ anti virus programms, tried with the normal linker.exe and it´s apche, tried again with xampp and I can´t find a solution.
But I don´t think it´s my Laptop, because I was able to use FTPiiU for my Wii U perfectly fine. Any sugestions?

Last edited by Xen0,
D

Deleted User

I get 80710092 all the time when using pkg Linker... It looks like this means my PS3 can´´t connect to my Laptop, but I don´t get why. I disabled Firewalls/ anti virus programms, tried with the normal linker.exe and it´s apche, tried again with xampp and I can´t find a solution.
But I don´t think it´s my Laptop, because I was able to use FTPiiU for my Wii U perfectly fine. Any sugestions?
Pkg linker is a bit of a process to get working.Make sure you also have windows defender off aswell since disabling avast wasnt enough for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong