OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
"There is an end to everything, to good things as well."

It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on "insert manga site" (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July 2010).

So what next? We're not really sure at this point, but we have some ideas we would like to try out. Until then, the "insert manga site" forums will remain active and we encourage all of you to continue using them. "manga site forums" has developed into a great community and it would be a shame to see that disappear.

You can also show us some love in this moment of sadness by 'liking' our brand new Facebook page. It would be nice to see just how many of you came to enjoy our 'better than peanut butter and jelly' invention.

Regardless of whether you stay with us or not, on behalf of the "insert manga site" team, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support over the years. Through the ups and downs you have stuck with us, and that is what kept us going.

As a certain Porky was fond of saying... That's all folks!

Time for me to go lay down and let this all sink in.

- Zabi

Source: the manga site itself.

--

oh no, my weekly manga source is gone =[
someone PM me other sources cause "insert manga site" is gonna be gone [i read Bleach, Naruto, Hitman Reborn and Fairy Tail]

EDIT: please edit title mods if necessary . i have edited the post but it's just the title that needs editing.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
You're late mate plus don't give the name it's a rule break
wink.gif

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! yeah, i already know that, but thanks anyway. WHERE WOULD I GET MY MANGA WITHOUT BUYING?! my library sucks..........

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Get a life, are you really that addicted?!
If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all and for a moment I tought it was Naruto
unsure.gif

EDIT : I tought you were talking about magna like : One Piece, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, ect. sorry

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen at least two threads about it. Feel free to search for it, and not mention the site by name.

kthnx.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
well i stop use that site long ago since i know a site that update 1-2 days BEFOR this site
smile.gif

(guessing i will get alot of PM's -.-)

D

Deleted_171835

One Manga may have been good but there are other sites.
Like *****fox.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Not only is this old news, but a bunch of you who replied felt in necessary to give out obvious hints on where to find alternative sources for manga.

Hence closed thread and warns galore.

dave.png

hi Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, hi