FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

There was a recent patent suggesting that the Wii U analog sticks will poke out, well a picture has been leaked by a QA tester on Twitter.
This may or may not be the final product for E3 2012.

Updated-Wii-U-Controller1.jpg

I think it looks a lot better and nicer to hold, especially the + and - buttons.
What do you all think?

http://wiiublog.com/a-look-at-the-updated-controller-for-wii-u/

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
it's still fugly
So was one of my ex's but oh man she was one of the best fucks of my life and an absolute joy to be with.
B-)

I'm sure that this isn't the final version, Nintendo is very secretive and are according to rumors still holding off many key features and info until the final E3 reveal.

If it does what it's supposed to and comes in either blue or black I couldn't care less. I don't know why everyone is imagining it to be like the iPad in size.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's at the top there? A DSi/3DS charger cord?
Lots of people are saying the same.

Would be nice to just have one universal charger for Nintendo devices (would prefer USB but hey ho!). It'll probably come with a docking cradle or whatever to charge but it would be great to still charge this while playing.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
What's at the top there? A DSi/3DS charger cord?
Lots of people are saying the same.

Would be nice to just have one universal charger for Nintendo devices (would prefer USB but hey ho!). It'll probably come with a docking cradle or whatever to charge but it would be great to still charge this while playing.
There's no reason to think that it isn't USB since the last E3 Wii U model had two front ports, either way you could just buy one of those retractable DSi/3DS to USB chargers from ebay or something.
Also I doubt you wouldn't be able to charge and play at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.