Hacking Discussion A little help with payloads

shag04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I woke up and my switch was bootlooping. I have no idea why. I do have a proper nand backup but now whenever I go into rcm mode and run a payload all I get is a blank screen it's like it wont boot payloads anymore... any help would be appreciated

shag04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No auto rcm

Sd cards registers fine on computer and doesn't seem corrupt

No it wont boot yo ofw

It was on ofw though then when I woke up was stuck in a loop, I've gotten a generic payload to run the fusee.bin one but I can't get Hakete to boot so I have no way to restore nand.

der:Tom

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
What does the switch do when you turn it off completely and then try to boot into ofw?
Have you tried factory reset via recovery mode?
Where you on the latest fw?

shag04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wont turn off unless I put it into rcm mode and now I've learned it wont boot any payloads woth the sd card in ( I've tried multiple) and once I do get it to boot and insert the sd card and select launch firmware it just hangs on a blank screen

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
- Press the POWER button for 12 seconds (do more to be 100% sure!) . Now your switch is off (it is, trust me).
- With the system powered off, press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up
- Press the Power button while still holding Volume Down + Volume Up
- Let go of the Power button and keep holding Volume Down + Volume Up

EDIT: WITHOUT JIG!

What does this do? Can you boot into recovery mode (=maintenance mode)?

Also, did i understand you correctly that you where inserting the sd AFTER you powered on the switch? That´s no possible, you have to turn the switch off and insert the sd BEFORE you power it on again.

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Stupid idea, but maybe your battery is low/empty because of all that booting etc? Try to turn it off (12 seconds power) and charge it for half an hour or so

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid idea, but maybe your battery is low/empty because of all that booting etc? Try to turn it off (12 seconds power) and charge it for half an hour or so
Or maybe, the battery is at 80%, but it's desync'd with Horizon, and Horizon thinks it's at 0% and is refusing to boot. In which case the only fix may be to open the Switch, unplug the battery, and plug it back in. Or use the battery desync fix that has been floating around.

Have you used SX OS? Perhaps your Switch has been bricked like hexkyz warned:

CrAzYLiFe

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Things generaly don't stop working as they should with out some outside influence. However sometimes there could be a defect/bug outside of your control.

For people to help you, Explain in as much detail everything you have done with your switch. Everything.

From ofw to loading hekate, nand backup and the save editing and any other small details. Including versions of the tools used.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do what they said, specially opening the console and unplugging the battery, then press power for like 10 seconds and reconnect battery plug and test.

But it can also be that nand got corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy