A Gamer's Introduction!

A Gamer's Ta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there, I'm A Gamer's Tale, and I'll be your superhero for today.

Nah, not really.
tongue.gif
But, yeah, I'm A Gamer's Tale, and I recently found this website via Google. It seemed nice enough, so I decided to join in the fun, and boy, am I enjoying myself!
smile.gif

I'm always looking to meet new people, and make new friends, so drop me a PM by if you want my MSN address.

Oh yeah, and on another note, I'm also new to forums etc. so please be kind to me if I get something wrong.
laugh.gif

|| A Gamer's Tale ||

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Gamer, welcome to this beautilful place called Gbatemp , where you can see people around the globe , and chat about all and nothing.

(ps: dont request a sig unless you stay for long , get 50 post and people will think about it)

A Gamer's Ta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ha ha! There'll be no problem there then, since I'm pretty capable of creatings sigs myself.
laugh.gif
Thanks for your welcome, anyway.
smile.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there! Nice to see a fellow Gamer here in GBATemp. You can talk about all sort of stuff here, mainly video games. Just be sure to follow the rules and you won't have any problem.
smile.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
welcome to hotel gbatemp... a long time since the last formal introduction of this place so let's put it in here.

the room keys i hope have already been handed over to you... our staff member at the reception desk is sometimes a bit sleepy
wink.gif

your room is 25610, meaning on the... oh 2 ^ 8 floor... nice... or rather... exhaustive. the elevator is once again out of order... broke through once more under Bahamut's weight
happy.gif

the sweets on your pillow are most probably gone yet but otherwise just stop by room 25611 and get yourself some new ones.

don't forget to stop by the pool. there's some night party going on today (i've seen staff running around with lotta GROGG!). don't miss this one.

have a nice stay.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*munch, munch*

The sweets on your pillow were stolen by me; I don't mean to brag, but I seem to be getting pretty good at getting in and out completely unnoticed! Beware your little soaps, shampoos and towels too - I've got 'light fingers'.
wink.gif

Anyhow, welcome to the hotel, and me stealing your sweets was nothing personal.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: