A Gamer's Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by A Gamer's Ta, Aug 18, 2004.

Aug 18, 2004
  1. A Gamer's Ta
    OP

Newcomer A Gamer's Ta Member

Featured Posts:
    Hey there, I'm A Gamer's Tale, and I'll be your superhero for today.

Nah, not really. [​IMG] But, yeah, I'm A Gamer's Tale, and I recently found this website via Google. It seemed nice enough, so I decided to join in the fun, and boy, am I enjoying myself! [​IMG]

I'm always looking to meet new people, and make new friends, so drop me a PM by if you want my MSN address.

Oh yeah, and on another note, I'm also new to forums etc. so please be kind to me if I get something wrong. [​IMG]

|| A Gamer's Tale ||

2. Akoji

Member Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    Hi Gamer, welcome to this beautilful place called Gbatemp , where you can see people around the globe , and chat about all and nothing.

(ps: dont request a sig unless you stay for long , get 50 post and people will think about it)

3. A Gamer's Ta
    OP

Featured Posts:
    Ha ha! There'll be no problem there then, since I'm pretty capable of creatings sigs myself. [​IMG] Thanks for your welcome, anyway. [​IMG]

4. janer

janer Newbie

welcome to the shop !
    hope u stay a while. [​IMG]

5. A Gamer's Ta
    OP

Featured Posts:
    I most certainly will be staying... it's not like I have anywhere else to go! [​IMG]

6. X-Gamer

Former Staff X-Gamer GBATemp RPG Master

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    Hey there! Nice to see a fellow Gamer here in GBATemp. You can talk about all sort of stuff here, mainly video games. Just be sure to follow the rules and you won't have any problem. [​IMG]

7. Dragonlord

Member Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue

Featured Posts:
    Switzerland
    welcome to hotel gbatemp... a long time since the last formal introduction of this place so let's put it in here.

the room keys i hope have already been handed over to you... our staff member at the reception desk is sometimes a bit sleepy [​IMG]

your room is 25610, meaning on the... oh 2 ^ 8 floor... nice... or rather... exhaustive. the elevator is once again out of order... broke through once more under Bahamut's weight [​IMG]

the sweets on your pillow are most probably gone yet but otherwise just stop by room 25611 and get yourself some new ones.

don't forget to stop by the pool. there's some night party going on today (i've seen staff running around with lotta GROGG!). don't miss this one.

have a nice stay.

8. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    *munch, munch*

The sweets on your pillow were stolen by me; I don't mean to brag, but I seem to be getting pretty good at getting in and out completely unnoticed! Beware your little soaps, shampoos and towels too - I've got 'light fingers'. [​IMG]

Anyhow, welcome to the hotel, and me stealing your sweets was nothing personal. [​IMG]

9. A Gamer's Ta
    OP

Featured Posts:
    LOL, thanks for the welcomes. Now I'm trying to figure out why this place is described as an "hotel". [​IMG]

10. Dragonlord

Featured Posts:
    Switzerland
  11. A Gamer's Ta
    OP

Featured Posts:
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up, Dragonlord. That topic does seem a little dead, though. [​IMG]

12. Dragonlord

Featured Posts:
    Switzerland
    unfortunatly... i think i've got something to bump it soon... it needs some revival... gave a lot to laugh at [​IMG]