A friendly HI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chopsuey, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Chopsuey
    OP

Chopsuey Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2017
    Gambia, The
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Hi,
    I just noticed that i never really introduced myself, even if i am already a while (more ore less :blush:) activ.
    To be fair, mostly i am just here for 3ds and NDS homebrew, cause that's are the only consoles i own (exept for a likely never used xbox 360, a GBA (Special edition) and a GameBoy Classic)

I am a big fan of actual homebrew games (not ports) there were a lot for the NDS back in the days, and i already tried my luck on making my own, and i am still on this. (I am not good at making graphics or animation so feel free to PM me if you would like to help me out with that :shy:)

Oh and i barely speak english, need to be said.

enough said.

Hi !

2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    *Your name Chop suey HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....:rofl2:

I mean Hi. :ninja:
    Now this is the part when I ask you about what kind of stuff you have tried.... so umm yeah. What homebrew have you used lately? So far I hardly find any good homebrew games for NDS/3ds, just emulators. So when you find a good homebrew game, let me know. :)

Anyway, welcome to GBATEMP :toot:

3. Chopsuey
    OP

Chopsuey Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2017
    Gambia, The
    somewhere over the rainbow
    As i Said, there are not so much 3ds homebrew games, if heard PixelRush is pretty cool ;) Currently i play the s** out of EverOasis, so no time for Homebrew stuff, but i am working on a GeometryWars like Game for 3ds (wich is already pretty fun to play, but still need animations...) Sadly it's summer and you know... friends, activitys, festivals, no time for developing stuff :sad:

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ Melodramatic fool

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Do you cry because angels deserve to die?
    Welcome to the Temp! I am Liltih, the local wolfdog!
    I secretly own this place
    Enjoy your stay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice