Hacking A flashcart site that takes Visa prepaid cards?

MrL1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty first I have a Nintendo 3DS with the 1.4.4 firmware. I had an Acekard but my DS was sold off long ago and due to the firmware it now gathers dust.

I am looking for a site that sells flashcarts that work with the above firmware and takes prepaid Visa giftcard WITHOUT the need for Paypal or similar sites.

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Bumperty bump. I'd like to know this too. I've tried Entropay with cheapR4i but it just gets rejected every time. R4shopper replied saying they don't take VCC. I'd prefer a "UK based" seller that usually ships within a week, not zhuzhuchina etc.
What type of cards are you after?

RobinOfSherwood

Trophies
The Major Oak, Sherwood Forest, Nottingham.
XP
Country
Genuine ye olde R4.

Not sure why Entropay doesn't work. They claim it's a "worldwide visa" but it clearly has limits somewhere. Some have suggested that it's due to it not passing address verification (AVS) because it's a VCC. If that's the case then I would've thought that it wouldn't pass any major retailers payment system due to them almost always using AVS. Either that or they may have a block on Chinese payment systems and/or vendors.

If it's none of the above then I need to keep trying flashcart vendors to see if it works anywhere that uses visa.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-