A few questions

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by paul3100, Feb 21, 2009.

Feb 21, 2009

A few questions by paul3100 at 12:33 PM (755 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. paul3100
    OP

Member paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Hi all

As the title says i have a few questions for you all

Firstly to my TTDS...

1) What cheat file does the ttds use?
    2) Where on the sd card does the file/file's go?
    3) How do you actuvate the cheats?

Secondly ezflash Vi...

1) What cheat file does the vi use?
    2) where on the sd card does the file/files go?
    3) How to activate the cheats
    4) Is there a way for the vi model to auto boot rather than having to touch screen on the health & safety notice? (other than flashme)
    5) Can't get the rumble feature to work when using this and the ez 3 in 1 plus with any of the rumble enabled games, what am i doing wrong? (yes im using the latest beta vi kernal)
    6) How do you get the opera browser to run? take it there is a patch for it like with the SClite
    7) Thought opera browser,gba games and rumble were supposed to work out the box with the setup of both!?

Lastly can you include links to latest cheats for both cards and any patching thats required for opera or anything else :-)

regards , paul

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
  3. paul3100
    OP

United Kingdom
    lol i must come across as some sort of idiot some times i know but i have just received the ezflash vi which was purchased for better compatability for the ez 3in1+ but so far its not working out that way!

I know of Narin's cheats and have the full list downloaded but not sure what ones to use, i see the ez one but then it didn't work when i tried it, that also goes for the ttds i know where the old one was and replaced with the latest but didn't work so i thought i must be doing something wrong so wanted to ask from scratch.

Anyway thank you for your help and links , i will take a look and report back .

paul

4. paul3100
    OP

United Kingdom
    Ok iv actually been to these sites already , tbh i guess i am being a little lazy and hoping for some quick simple answers rather than having to read through [​IMG]

Anyway seems i had placed the right cheats file in the right place on the TT , just having bother getting them to actually work, by the way the tt looks to be fake as i said in another thread . Email address for the card is www.cndstt.com where as the genuine tt site is www.ndstt.com

EDIT:Whats better , supercard SDHC or EZ-flash v ? whats the reasons?

paul

5. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    Well, you could always your sentence a little.... i thought you are newbie to TTDS and ezVi [​IMG]
    so i link ya directly to provide you more information
    my bad [​IMG]

DSTT should reads from USRCHEAT.dat and put it in TTmenu [​IMG]
    i am not sure about the FAKE though
    however, if you are using the firmware 1.17? as i was told it contains the fake killer program (correct me if i am wrong)
    if you can use it then it shouldn't be FAKE!

as for ezvi you can use either ezarcode.dat or usrcheat.dat! my preference would be usrcheat.dat
    put one of them in your CHT directory and select the ARDS cheat engine!

latests cheat -> cheats.gbatemp.net

if you intend to use your ezvi for gba cheats? then you might need to visit the gba section get dohclude to help ya!
    or
    cheats.gbatemp.net look for the gba section and download the gba cheats from there