Hacking A few questions

xDarkElement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to download the mario kart channel & wii fit channel? Do they have any update on them? Is there any complete tutorial on how to install preloader .27? I've searched, but i cant seem to find a tutorial/video. And how exactly do you enter the password for it? This is supposely the password for .27, but i dont get what its supposed to mean? On their wii.brew it said "Modifying the installer can lead to a brick. *cough* comex *cough*" How exactly would you brick your wii using this in the wrong way?
H= home
A=A
R=Right
D=Down
L=left
U=up
M=minus
P=plus

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
press the buttons in that order to start install. The comex thing is a snipe at someone attempting to change his code and claim it as their own

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe that the mario kart channel or the wii fit channel(there's a wii fit chan?) would update. I would think it's fine.

xDarkElement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question, say your on 3.2, and you have like the mii channel, everyone votes ch,wii points shop installed. Would you still be able to use these channels although you have 3.2? Will they ask you to update? I have little cousins who play the wii at my house, and sometimes they go to these channels,

D

Deleted User

Yes, they all would work. Shop Channel needs to be fixed though. Use IOS 51 and shop channel installer.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anytime YOU install something on your Wii that's not from Nintendo it could BRICK your Wii. So that's just a warning that all should know! As for the channels all mine work and I'm on 3.2.

xDarkElement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, thats why im going to install preloader .27 when i get my wiimote back. anyone have a full tutorial/video tut on it? Thanks for the help guys

goodboy735

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FireFreek said:
there's a wii fit chan?
Yes there is, it allows you to take a body test without having the disc in.

As for the channels, I'm not sure. I haven't even installed the Mario Kart channel on my Wii (I own both).

QUOTE(xDarkElement @ Feb 2 2009, 05:35 PM) Another question, say your on 3.2, and you have like the mii channel, everyone votes ch,wii points shop installed. Would you still be able to use these channels although you have 3.2? Will they ask you to update? I have little cousins who play the wii at my house, and sometimes they go to these channels,
I use the Everybody Votes, Nintendo, and Shop (but i haven't downloaded anything) Channels on 3.4 downgraged to 3.2 with no problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: