OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the supercard firmware is there a way to get your folders or files to be arranged in an order you choose?

Also when I name a folder in all capitals (for example I have two folders for NDS and GBA) they appear in lowercase in the supercard firmware, is there any way to change this?

One more question, is there any way to get my games to boot from moonshell? I rarely need to do this but It can be a pain to have to restart your DS to go from moonshell to playing a game.

These are really nitpicky things so if theres no way to change them it's not really a problem, I'd just prefer it.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can use an application called fatsort to sort the folders/files on your card. Don't know about the cap thing, I don't think so. Games will not boot from moonshell.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I recommend you do NOT use Fatsort!
or at least, do it very carefully and backup all your files first.

I've read like a thousand messages of people reporting that fatsort corrupted their cards (SD/CF cards or G6 memory chip)

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And also many others that has successfully used it over and over. It's luck of the draw really. But I would tend to agree with you it's best not to play with file allocation table standards.

zacstill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, doesn't seem to be worth the risk really. I'll just deal with it.

I thought it had something to do with supercard's firmware, but from what I gather it's because the SD is running on FAT16?

If supercard ever upgrades to use FAT32 would I be able to arrange my files and folders?

KatZe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi, Ive got also a question!
smile.gif

Where do I find _all_ firmwares for the Supercards ?

Because the faq are saying this:
QUOTE said:
Q: Firmware 1.44 cannot be upgraded directly to the newest 1.63 version. How to do it?
A: It seems that you have to upgrade every firmware step by step (1.44 -> 1.5 -> 1.6 ->1.63
http://eng.supercard.cn/manual/faq.htm

On the software page I can only find the newest firmware ? --> are the faq outdated ?
Or where might i find the firmwares
unsure.gif
?

D

Deleted User

www.supercard.tk

Look in the older stuff section. They should all be there.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol