ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always fail with written guides. :(

How did you know?
Just remember to follow all the steps, dont skip ANY steps no matter how redundant they seem, and you'll be fine! Remember, you have a whole thread you can ask questions and get help in!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, are you on o3ds, n3ds, or 2ds?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
OP
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Just remember to follow all the steps, dont skip ANY steps no matter how redundant they seem, and you'll be fine! Remember, you have a whole thread you can ask questions and get help in!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, are you on o3ds, n3ds, or 2ds?
Old3DS, and I will get a better SD Card and follow that guide. Although I fail with written guides a lot :(

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old3DS, and I will get a better SD Card and follow that guide. Although I fail with written guides a lot :(
Having an old 3ds is the safest system for the guide. 2ds has format brick, n3ds has sleep brick, but o3ds has no risk* as long as you follow the guide word for word!

(*i mean you're messing with NAND so there's always a risk but its < 1%)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just follow the guide, it's been written to be extremely noob friendly. Seriously, we aren't trying to bully you. If you are having a hard time affording a 10$ SD card, then it's safe to assume that you can't afford to replace your 3DS. We get at minimal 3 threads everyday about youtube videos causing bricks. This isn't an exaggeration, this is something that is happening on the Temp.
We are trying to prevent you from being another one of those threads.

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
Its a a9lh technical guide, meaning it details every needed button press and essentially covers every eventuality.

[I guess technically a full technical guide would detail every keypress and every option of every piece of software being used]

Technical guides are written from the stance that you need to be able to take someone of the street with 0% knowledge sit them in front of something/software and hand them a manual/guide with confidence that they can operate/utilise the thing/software correctly. Only the 3ds.guide would satisfy that definition.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
OP
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Just follow the guide, it's been written to be extremely noob friendly. Seriously, we aren't trying to bully you. If you are having a hard time affording a 10$ SD card, then it's safe to assume that you can't afford to replace your 3DS. We get at minimal 3 threads everyday about youtube videos causing bricks. This isn't an exaggeration, this is something that is happening on the Temp.
We are trying to prevent you from being another one of those threads.
Ok. I never said that you were bullying me. I said I will get a better SD Card and follow https://3ds.guide/.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Just another warning, I saw a lot of people following youtube guide, got themselves a problem, come crying, here asking for help.
Some problems can be fix easily, some needs hardmod, and some get a $99 paperweight instead.
So, just taking your time, reading and try to understand that guide, then following it. You should be safe.

Bmsortiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And before anyone says anything, you NEED THAT NAND BACKUP. THAT IS A STEP YOU CANNOT SKIP.
C
Ok. I never said that you were bullying me. I said I will get a better SD Card and follow https://3ds.guide/.
To be honest months ago I had my new 3dsxl on reinand emunand and decided to go through the A9LH setup. What I did was read through the guide, downloaded and organized all needed files before I started doing any steps on my system, and read through the steps again.

Take things slowly and make that NAND backup along the way and you should be able to get A9LH installed within a few hours. Don't rush though it is not a race

Reactions: nechigawara

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/