A Few DSTwo Questions...

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by rl7298, Jul 29, 2014.

1. rl7298
    OP

rl7298 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2014
    United States
    Wisconsin
    I've had a NDS Lite with a Acekard 2i (and R4 cards in the past) for a few years now. Frankly, I don't like the interface all that much. I also own a Caanoo for emulating, but prefer my DS Lite since it's extremely bright. I've heard of the Supercard DSTwo, looked into it more, and I'm thinking of going for it.

My main issue for the other two besides the interfaces was that some games didn't seem to work well without freezing up. I have legit Acekard and R4 cards with the proper seals. Also, sometimes my DS can't see the Acekard. If I eject and push it back in firmly, it works fine again. I think it might be time for a new or updated card.

My main want is to be able to play Original Gameboy, SNES, DS files. I'm 7 titles shy of owning the entire North American GB Original catalog, but it's really easier to just boot up a rom for quick play sessions. I would be using this on a DS Lite, possibly on a DSiXL if I decide to upgrade. I don't really like the 3DS all that much, so I don't think I'll need that compatibility.

I currently use a 16GB Micro SDHC. I have a 32GB card and if compatible, I'd love to use a 64GB Micro SDXC. I like the idea of being able to carry almost everything in one device.

What do you think? Would a Supercard fulfill my wants? If so, is there a list anywhere is reputable US based resellers? I've been searching this site and either I haven't found it yet or I totally overlooked it. :P

2. Aeter

Aeter A walking contradiction

Apr 1, 2009
    Netherlands
    The lands of nether
    GameYob is the best gb/c emulator for nds.
    For snes there's a guy who made a new compatibility list recently, so I suggest you check that out to see which type of games will be compatible on CATSFC.