Hacking A Diffrent Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Problem

bxdiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,
I have been trying to get this game to work on my NTSC Wii. I follow all steps and when I loadup the game using backup loader the Wii just shows a green screen. At this point I have to turn off the Wii from the power cord since it will not respond, any advice as to what I am doing or need to do to make this game work? Thanks in advance.
BxDiz

nieekou

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all
I burned the game, and I can load it and play it on my PAL Wii with the gator 0.3, with a scart (component) cable. The game runs ok, but everything is in shades of red! I load it with the force 50hz option, but the game hangs with a green screen. Is there any way around it? I tried changing the iso region to PAL with a region changer, but the same problem occurs. Any thoughs?
thx

jspicher

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.coastalwebinnovations.com
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
kitt050383 said:
How to get Tatsunoko Vs Capcom working on USA Wii...

[1.] Patch the game w/ IOS Version Patcher v1.1 by: Waninkoko to use IOS 249
- If you don't do this down the road you will get some weird error... This fixes it...
-Not all people get the error!

[2.] BrickBlock it.... with: Wii Update Remover v1.0 by: Waninkoko (or if you prefer BrickBlocker)

[3.] Use WiiFrii v2.3b by: Waninkoko
- patch the iso to NTSC
- patch the iso to ENGLISH

[4.] Burn it... Play it... PayDirt.. It will Play via the Disc Channel if you have a modchip...

Does patching the .iso to english make the text apears in english instead of japanese????
BTW I didn't patch the .iso at all and it's working without any troubles

ether2802, no l tried it... it's still Japanese; l did not notice any differences after doing this too the game. Now l've got 2 backups of the same game :S

phazzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem with this game.
I dont understand what happened

I have 2 wii's

I did the softmod applying the zelda hack.
homebrew channel
did all installations of thingz nessacary
Cios
WAD
gamma 0,3 ios249

i ran the game fine for 1 week on both wii's

and suddenly today
the game loads every now and then, and on character select the game either freezes, or no music plays. then it just hangs and shows a black screen with japanese text that was mention on the 1st post of this thread.

i have already patched the game with the instructions mentioned below.
and with the patch someone mentioned with a tvc patch.

([1.] Patch the game w/ IOS Version Patcher v1.1 by: Waninkoko to use IOS 249
- If you don't do this down the road you will get some weird error... This fixes it...

[2.] BrickBlock it.... with: Wii Update Remover v1.0 by: Waninkoko (or if you prefer BrickBlocker)

- patch the iso to NTSC
- patch the iso to ENGLISH)

pretty much got 5 copies of the game with different patches of it.
can someone suggest something for me?

i dunno if maybe both wii;s have a corrupted IOS or something else happened.

TruTruTru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I desperately need help here...i cant seem to burn tatsunok vs capcom (scrubbed)....i have patched it...wiibrickblocked it....regionpatched it....burned it with Imageburn at 4x on DVD-R 8X Verbatim discs.

i think the problem may have something to do with the extraction of the iso....i downloaded it with several WS_tvccgoh_jap. i extract them....and it turns into a folder with a word document and a few other documents and the WS_tvccgoh_jap WinArchive....but when i try to extract it..i get an error...that its an unknown format or damaged

but imageburn recognizes the WS_tvccgoh_jap winrar archive as an ISO...so i burn it anyways.....didnt work...my wii told me to eject the disc and turn off my wii

i popped the disc back into my computer to check out the contents...and saw that it was empty....i've got 3 discs ruined now..and none of them with any data on them

Please help me

ClaKK

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nieekou said:
Hi all
I burned the game, and I can load it and play it on my PAL Wii with the gator 0.3, with a scart (component) cable. The game runs ok, but everything is in shades of red! I load it with the force 50hz option, but the game hangs with a green screen. Is there any way around it? I tried changing the iso region to PAL with a region changer, but the same problem occurs. Any thoughs?
thx

Same problem here..did anybody solve this?

EDIT: solved, it's the rgb cable..got to get back to the crappy composite for this game
frown.gif

nieekou

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ClaKK said:
nieekou said:
Hi all
thx

Same problem here..did anybody solve this?

EDIT: solved, it's the rgb cable..got to get back to the crappy composite for this game
frown.gif

actually no, I solved it by applying the ppf patch suggested by nIxx, can be found here http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=D5CCPKZX
burned the patched rom, and you can have colors on your pal wii with the component cable
smile.gif

mantabear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adams4237 said:
kitt050383 said:

- patch the iso to NTSC

[4.] Burn it... Play it... PayDirt.. It will Play via the Disc Channel if you have a modchip...

Make Sure you don't have any GamCube shit plugged in!!!!!!!!!! Or Game won't Fully Load!!!!

-Kitt050383

Software Mentioned Above Available @: http://wii.waninkoko.info/

Ok. First of all, I have a softmodded Wii using the Twilight hack. My Wii is on version 3.2. First I tried simply burning the game to a DVD at 8x speed and launching it with gator gamma 3. I tried choosing force NTSC-U. It said that no DVD was detected, whether or not I chose the force option. I also tried launching with Wiiloader, but the Wii refused to play it calling the disc "unknown."

That was what I did before I discovered this thread. After reading your comment, I followed every step. I used the IOS version patcher, I brickblocked it, and I used WiiFrii to patch it to NTSC-U and English. I then burned it at x2 since that seems to be what everyone is doing. The exact same thing happened after I tried to use this disc. I launched gator gamma 3, and it said it found no DVD, I tried to force NTSC, still said found no DVD. Wiiloader also didn't work again.

I was just wondering if I was doing anything clearly wrong, or if anyone had any advice to give on how to get this working.

Hi, I was having a very similar problem and any help would be much appreciated. My situation is the same as the one above except I have a 3.3U wii v2. I did a softmod using the twilight hack. I have the home brew channel with the backup loader gamma 0.3 using a ios067. It is saying that there was no dvd detected as well. Did I not add the right ios to my sd card. I saw some youtube videos where TvsC works succesfully and the ios shown on their videos for the backup loader gamma 0.3 is ios249. I haven't done anything with the WAD or bricking it just yet. Also I tried using wiifrii and when i select the option to change the ntsc from J to U it takes up almost 100% of my ram and it says writing to .dol. What steps should I take to solve this problem?

Cyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I burn the ISO which until now is unouched, I wonder if I have to patch it to be used on a softmodded PAL Wii with 3.2E firmware on it. Can anyone enlighten me?

mikespit1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having similar problems to those in this thread. I am running IOS36, 3.2u US Wii from launch and tried burning an image many times to no avail. I've tried the steps above but when I use WiiFrii the program errors out if I select NTSC-J - NTSC-U. Can anyone help?

edit: it appears I need the common-key to run wiifrii. Where do I get it? I've been googling for ten minutes.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mikespit1 said:
I am having similar problems to those in this thread. I am running IOS36, 3.2u US Wii from launch and tried burning an image many times to no avail. I've tried the steps above but when I use WiiFrii the program errors out if I select NTSC-J - NTSC-U. Can anyone help?

edit: it appears I need the common-key to run wiifrii. Where do I get it? I've been googling for ten minutes.

Write the common key from here:
http://hackmii.com/2008/04/keys-keys-keys/
with a hexeditor into a binary file.

mikespit1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
mikespit1 said:

Write the common key from here:
http://hackmii.com/2008/04/keys-keys-keys/
with a hexeditor into a binary file.
nevermind....

Hurray it works!!!

Not exactly sure what I did, but in Gamma I forced NTSC, and removed copy flags in the reboot options. I think that did it! Now to reboot and see if I can do it again...

lupohki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kitt050383 said:

- patch the iso to NTSC

Make Sure you don't have any GamCube shit plugged in!!!!!!!!!! Or Game won't Fully Load!!!!
-= This problem seems only to be for me and 1 other person! =-

-Kitt050383

I tried the procedure above with my system below, and I get disk not recognized. I've tried patching/burning three times and get the same result. I've never had problems with games (Smash Bros, etc) before using the same media and burn method. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Menu Version 3.2U
Wiikey v1 w/ 1.9s firmware

Holt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wiivolutiion.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
lupohki said:
kitt050383 said:

- patch the iso to NTSC

-= This problem seems only to be for me and 1 other person! =-

-Kitt050383

I tried the procedure above with my system below, and I get disk not recognized. I've tried patching/burning three times and get the same result. I've never had problems with games (Smash Bros, etc) before using the same media and burn method. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Menu Version 3.2U
Wiikey v1 w/ 1.9s firmware
did you tried to run the game in another wii?

rafaelrha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the info
i like to mention DO NOT FORGET WIIBRICKER thats whats happen to me and all the info than appear torrent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Notes on Android got some cool new features like dropping a image in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Notes on Android got some cool new features like dropping a image in