A dick ted

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On topic though, I really should figure out a way to prevent myself from wasting my days on here. I'm not saying I want to completely stop, I just need to stop spending hours and hours on here when it's not needed..

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Other than a job/relationship/school-related stuff, the only way I managed to quit the internet for a good 5-6 months was will power. Plus finding ways to preoccupy myself for lengths at a time. lol raeding

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I got roped in because of the title too. I always have temp open on my desktop at work, at home. There's just been so much news lately. The 3DS, new supercard, new games, new card updates. I'm sure I'll dial it back as soon as the good weather hits.

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the title had no effect on me since I saw this as a blog post
on the profile of tiny which displays the title and the first post
of this at the same time.

I only had to click on the read topic to see the reaction of others.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol. The title gets 50% of the views :]

Anyhoo, I don't think I can get a job... Well, I'm trying to, but I'm kind of don't look suitable age? If that makes sense? I feel like people won't hire me because I'm too young (plus I have to get a work permit if I want to work).

But I guess I seem to have more time nowadays because college acceptance are out and I'm starting to slack in my studies.. I don't really have to do well in school anymore...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.