Homebrew A complete guide to customizing your Home and Sleep menu

How much did this guide confuse you?

• Not at all! It was very streamlined and easy to follow overall.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • There were a few parts that irritated me for a second, but I got it now.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I was confused to the point where I had to ask for assistance.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version are you on? Usually you want to click your firmware + device, then click E for Usa, P for Europe, and J for Japan. Then you should see "home menu" in the title description. that is what you want. If you cant see it go down a firmware and repeat this process
I'm on 11.3 if that's what your asking. What do the version numbers mean?

Dungeonfire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm on 11.3 if that's what your asking. What do the version numbers mean?
The version ID for the regions are always the same along all versions and do not change as far as I could tell. The version number is what it grabs the version from. I quickly made this thing so you and others can find it easier:
https://pastebin.com/NxMrrjqw

Reactions: Just_Another_Player

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
What happened to the web page version?
tldr: He might have renamed it but forgot to update the registrar, git gut with GitHub Pages scrub.

It's likely that he renamed the repository or his username. That would change his repository URL, and unless you configure an apex domain (@ in your registrar) with A settings, that would break the CNAME or ALIAS/ANAME records, which point to the repository URL, which breaks GitHub Pages.

If it's that case, you might be able to find it using his github username page adress (something like username.github.io or username.github.io/repository depending on the setup).

That or he removed the repository, which would be equally as possible.

But quite honestly, I'd recommend him also to STOP using freenom. They will hold your domain hostage once it gets mildly popular.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where do I find my titleid? I used the fork of 3DNus and put in the system version but it gave me like 100 cias, which one do I use?

EDIT: checked the list of reports, found the titleid but there's a ton of different versions of it. Which one of those do I use?
your website is down

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
tldr: He might have renamed it but forgot to update the registrar, git gut with GitHub Pages scrub.

It's likely that he renamed the repository or his username. That would change his repository URL, and unless you configure an apex domain (@ in your registrar) with A settings, that would break the CNAME or ALIAS/ANAME records, which point to the repository URL, which breaks GitHub Pages.

If it's that case, you might be able to find it using his github username page adress (something like username.github.io or username.github.io/repository depending on the setup).

That or he removed the repository, which would be equally as possible.

But quite honestly, I'd recommend him also to STOP using freenom. They will hold your domain hostage once it gets mildly popular.
Makes sense. Also, it turns out the address was changed to dungeonfire.tk. How do people get custom addresses like that on GitHub? Probably might look into that for my page.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Makes sense. Also, it turns out the address was changed to dungeonfire.tk. How do people get custom addresses like that on GitHub? Probably might look into that for my page.
depends on your registrar. the easiest method is setting up a cname, but that is volatile. i personally have it set up as an apex domain using a records. then just add a CNAME file containing your domains url* in the repo root.

* if you use Travis to create your jekyll blog, you need to create the CNAME file, otherwise you can just use the option in the settings, but the CNAME file always works, so theres no real reason not to use it like that.

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
depends on your registrar. the easiest method is setting up a cname, but that is volatile. i personally have it set up as an apex domain using a records. then just add a CNAME file containing your domains url* in the repo root.

* if you use Travis to create your jekyll blog, you need to create the CNAME file, otherwise you can just use the option in the settings, but the CNAME file always works, so theres no real reason not to use it like that.
If I have to change the DNS for that, then I don't wanna bother. Wouldn't wanna ruin my Internet, because it's already bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh