OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
google.ca
XP
Country
Canada
In Atlanta a Georgia 61- year old man- Roger Stephens, hit a 2 year old baby girl after crying in a wall-mart 4 damn times, Roger has said to the mother ”if you do not shut up that baby I will for you”. Then he slapped her and said “see I told you I would shut her up”. The child began screaming, police examined the girl... wow really ok police say the girls face was slightly “red”... Fail. Rogers is faced with child cruelty to children and is up the river (jail) for 6 months wow 6 freaking months. Do you think he should face more time or less? Just asking, I took your advice and did this on Microsoft word lols.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't really think hitting kids is bad to discipline them. But if its not your kid or/and the kid is too young, then i think that's bad. In this case, its both, so i think he should go to jail longer.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Asshole, with assault. Fucking stupid - why did he get only 6 months? Someone should slap him one...and why would he hit someone else's kid?

If I were the mother, I would have filed charges against him.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Evolution favors children that scream as loud as they can when attacked. The idea that slapping a young child would shut it up does not fit with reality.

The guy should have slapped the mother.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Babies are SUPPOSED to cry. If a baby doesn't cry often then he should be taken to the hospital.

Anyway, if I was the mother I would go up to him and kick him in the nuts. Hard. IN THE NUTS.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Raika said:
Babies are SUPPOSED to cry. If a baby doesn't cry often then he should be taken to the hospital.

Anyway, if I was the mother I would go up to him and kick him in the nuts. Hard. IN THE NUTS.

>2 year old

the only reason a 2 year old would probably cry is because they haven't got what they want. Probably saw some junk food and the mother wouldn't buy it for it, so it cried.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
Raika said:

>2 year old

the only reason a 2 year old would probably cry is because they haven't got what they want. Probably saw some junk food and the mother wouldn't buy it for it, so it cried.
wacko.gif

Lol, babies are human, right?
Right?
ninja.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this happened in Georgia, I'm rather shocked that nobody ran up and beat the living fuck out of this guy.

He'll get what's coming to him once he's released into the prison's general population.
tpi.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Raika said:
Law said:
Raika said:

>2 year old

wacko.gif

Right?
ninja.gif

When I don't know if something is male or female, I just refer to it as "it".

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Law said:
Raika said:
Law said:
Raika said:

>2 year old

wacko.gif

Right?
ninja.gif

When I don't know if something is male or female, I just refer to it as "it".

You're quite right to, as "it" is a gender-neutral pronoun and not necessarily referring to something inanimate/alien. I do the same. In fact, the article for the German word for "baby" is "das", which is a neutral article.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC