A CastleVania III Anime is in the works!

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the director that made the famous bootlegged Power Ranger film comes a new and all cool "American Anime" which is supposed to be based of the plot of Castlevania III. The poeple making the Anime said they are making it in Frederator Studios. Which is known for it's kid friendly shows Adventure Time and Fairy Odd Parents. Adi Shanker said "It will turn the vampire sub-genre on it's head" His goal for this Anime is to make it the first hard R cartoon for American adults. Will this be a hit or a flop? Guess the only thing to do is wait and see.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure anime is define by format/style, not origin. It just wouldn't be a Japanese anime.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about this. While I'd probably just end up watching it anyway because it's Castlevania, I feel like it'll be butchered even worse than if Japan had made it.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Pretty sure anime is define by format/style, not origin. It just wouldn't be a Japanese anime.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about this. While I'd probably just end up watching it anyway because it's Castlevania, I feel like it'll be butchered even worse than if Japan had made it.
I haven't heard of non-japanese animes. Even Code Lyoko (french animation) that is close enough is refered as a cartoon.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The world needs more Gen Urobuchi Castlevania anime instead.

Though like most things Gen Urobuchi does, I don't think the world is ready.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...