Status
Not open for further replies.

LxTrix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help us get a separate board for Wii Bricks. Every day people post about their wii getting bricked. It'll be a place for guides to prevent this. People who want to help can go there. People who don't want to help won't be forced to see the repetitive threads in other sections. Less trolling, more help, vote & promote!

dice said:
150 votes and I'll add it myself.

Get promoting.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dice said:
It'll be added in 2012.

150 votes and I'll add it myself.
Get promoting.

So we got the promoting, we got the 150 votes, now we just gotta wait till 2012 and its a done deal. Too bad that by then the whole forum will be overrun by bricking threads.
tongue.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
giantpune said:
So we got the promoting, we got the 150 votes, now we just gotta wait till 2012 and its a done deal. Too bad that by then the whole forum will be overrun by bricking threads.
tongue.gif
By then the world is gone anyway
tongue.gif

Now can everyone stop talking about it
It will be added when its needed, or never (thats not for us to decide)

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
LxTrix said:
The hacking section has the most topics with 24,789. A good chunk of them are about wii bricks. People in the forum write guides all the time so in a way it could be self ran. I think after all our support and promoting it deserves at least a test trial maybe for two weeks. See how people use it sticky the guides that are well written and you'll see that its useful.

agreed

do it, do it, do it

Do It

Plz

LxTrix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really not ready to give up on this idea and really if you bricked your wii i really don't think you should mod so please drop it and don't mention it again.

In the end Dice isn't a man of his words.

I think the person we really need to ask about this is whoever overheads the wii hacking section, the person who deletes the most topics there and stickies the most guides.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
jazvdb said:
So still no word of this?
all the mods made it quite clear they don't give a shit about it or the wii for the matter.
Thats a bit cold mate. They are justified in not making a board for wii bricks. If they have no desire for one, they should not have to be forced into it by us.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
As mentioned in a previous post, an alternative idea we've been looking into is to see how we fare increasing the number of staff managing the wii forums (specifically).

It was also mentioned that it wouldn't be a quick process.

We're currently narrowing down our picks before asking these members if they'd like to become staff (which I assume will be completed within the next few days).

The reason there have been no update is because there's nothing "news worthy" to report on, or rather, there's nothing going on that I feel should be made public in regards to the selection process (I speak for myself on this). If you want a deadline for such things you'll have to go without as I'm not psychic and cannot make such decisions by myself.

Bladexdsl said:
all the mods made it quite clear they don't give a shit about it or the wii for the matter.

Rather than acting like a spoiled brat you should take a leaf out of tj_cool's book...

tj_cool said:
Now can everyone stop talking about it
It will be added when its needed, or never (thats not for us to decide)

In other words STFU.

QUOTE(LxTrix @ Nov 22 2009, 04:04 AM)
In the end Dice isn't a man of his words.

I think the person we really need to ask about this is whoever overheads the wii hacking section, the person who deletes the most topics there and stickies the most guides.

Wouldn't said person have already responded to the thread by now? Or in the staff forums where I brought the topic up for further discussion?

Lets assume for a moment that this person agreed with this as being a good idea (as did I - otherwise I wouldn't have said that I'd add it - duh! )

Obviously (s)he'd be in a minority as the board hasn't already been added. I said I'd add it but I assumed you'd realise that wouldn't be possible admin approval. Clearly I was wrong. I was referring to the actual process of adding the forum and moving any appropriate threads into it.

If the majority of staff don't want it (see some of their posts made in this thread already), what makes you think that they'll keep it if I create it without approval.
rolleyes.gif

I'm locking this thread until the new staff members have been announced. If this doesn't help ease the problems then we'll have another look at this (as well as other) idea(s).

* Edit - the hacker's caused a delay in this process going ahead. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL