Hacking A bit confused...

neko_koneko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed Ninjahax 2.0 on my 3DSXL using Cubic Ninja. Primarily, I wanted to play my Japanese 3DS games on the XL`s larger screen instead of my Japanese old 3DS. I do have a couple of questions though.

1) About DLC. If I were to download DLC for a game (let`s say Puyo Puyo Tetris) using my Japanese old 3DS, then putting that Puyo Puyo Tetris game card into my XL and running Ninjahax 2.0 to play region free, will the DLC be on my game card when I play on my XL? In other words, does DLC go onto the game card, 3DS console, or SD card? If it goes onto the SD card, how can I access the DLC on my US 3DSXL? I basically have the same question with streetpass data and games. I essentially am thinking of using my Japanese old 3DS as a means of just getting extra content for a game and streetpassing, but actually playing the game on my XL if that makes sense.

2) Is there a way to access the Japanese eShop on my US 3DSXL?

Thanks for any help you can give : )

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you are confused. You're going to need more than JUST ninjhax to do what you want.

Look into creating a jpn emunand and installing cia's. Be warned, its not for the noob to explore that area without knowing what they are getting into.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it