st0rax

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So if I want to dump/install my games (Backups/Original no difference) through the USB ISO Loader 1.1 onto my WD Elemtents 640 GB HDD there is little huge problem ^^.
I Start: "+". The Disc and Disc ID are recognized and displayed both. I wait and after a few seconds the Main Screen pops up. There is a new field, where the news game name should appear, but it doesn't. There is only a ">>___" ("_____" are SPACES). If I chose it and press "A" there is the Booting game dialogue and it hangs.

What's that? Any ideas?
(MY system: System Menu 3.2E, cIOS36-rev09, Preloader 0.27/8, StarFall, Updates Blocked...)

SpongeFreak52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, since you have Update Block enabled, that is probably the issue right there. The problem is that whenever the loader tries to read from the disc, Starfall is not allowing it to read the area of the disc it needs to.

Disable Update Block, and you should be good.

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
Yeah, I've encountered it as well, while trying to dump my NTSC Tales of Symphonia on my PAL Wii. I couldn't get it to work with the other out-of-region backup I have, but it also didn't work with some in-region backups as well. If you try to delete that ______ entry, the menu will get messed up, but after starting up again, everything is back to normal.

EDIT: I don't have Starfall or any other System Menu hack, yet I encountered the same error.

st0rax

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it does not work :-(
I disabled all Preloader hacks, but in StarFall I get the ERROR= -101 ES_Seek() not found error.... I had to press "B+1" and "B+1" a few times to come to this screen. Please help!

alp63

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to partition your hard drive smaller than 512GB, in case you install game on USBLoader.
smile.gif

st0rax

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MadBob, you're right, but I think the "Disc Area Check" Hack in Preloader must be disabled, otherwise the Dumper function cannot decide itself, WHAT's decrypt crap and what's not, it's simply blocked
biggrin.gif

Have Fun,
and oh, I recognized I had the LEAKED Version 1.0; it has several errors; it causes always on my WBFS formatted HDDs the ERROR ret = -1: "Could not retrieve games list!". I hope this will help A LOT of people outside there!

Greets and THANKS,
-s.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.