Homebrew 999 Zero escape crushing can't pass !!

MO35AB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
So i've been going through the second playthrough for 999 ds, USA rom, and at first it keept crashing randomly, then at this room, no idea how to call it, maybe the deck, with a camera, a dead body, and monitoring screens, i grabbed a broken jukebox, trying to combine it with a set of screwdrivers, as i hit combine, a small script is displayed by one of the characters, then the game crashes, frozen with about 300 msec music loop.
no fix, tried few ndsbootstrap versions, none worked.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i've been going through the second playthrough for 999 ds, USA rom, and at first it keept crashing randomly, then at this room, no idea how to call it, maybe the deck, with a camera, a dead body, and monitoring screens, i grabbed a broken jukebox, trying to combine it with a set of screwdrivers, as i hit combine, a small script is displayed by one of the characters, then the game crashes, frozen with about 300 msec music loop.
no fix, tried few ndsbootstrap versions, none worked.

Use this to patch the anti-piracy protection. The download button is on the top right in case you miss it.
https://gbatemp.net/download/retrogamefan-nds-rom-tool-v1-0_b1215.35735/

Reactions: MO35AB

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks !! gonna try and let you know !
Post automatically merged:

Same issue :sad: crashed ..

Hmmm. Did you let the app update to the latest version and also update the database? Try with a fresh/clean USA rom. Many reports of crashing with this game caused by AP and fixed with this tool.

Reactions: MO35AB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?