Homebrew Question 90dns or Incognito?

wafflebroguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't plan on playing online or accessing the eshop, but I also want to be able to access the homebrew app store. I've heard people recommend these two to not get banned, but what are the differences and is one better than the other?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't plan on playing online or accessing the eshop, but I also want to be able to access the homebrew app store. I've heard people recommend these two to not get banned, but what are the differences and is one better than the other?
90DNS alone is not enough in my opinion because all it takes is forgetting to add the DNS when you add a new wifi and it connects to the servers. Incognito is pretty much fool proof but doesn't actually block connection to Nintendo servers, it just anonymizes your Switch. Since they do different things, it's good to have both. But you'll probably be fine with just Incognito as well.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It stores it in the /Switch/ directory, that prodinfo.bin that it makes the first time is your backup of your original serial #, you need that or you would need to do a NAND restore if you lost it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed