Hacking 9.6 rxTools emuNAND black screen?

CravingCritic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated my emuNAND to 9.6 from 4.2 using rxTools, but every time I try to load it now it just hangs on a black screen. Is this a typical issue or did I do something wrong specifically? The update was made on a freshly formatted 4.2GW emuNAND.

I've also got the firmware.bin and keyX files on the root of my SD card as well, so I'm sure that's not where the issue lies.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I updated my emuNAND to 9.6 from 4.2 using rxTools, but every time I try to load it now it just hangs on a black screen. Is this a typical issue or did I do something wrong specifically? The update was made on a freshly formatted 4.2GW emuNAND.

I've also got the firmware.bin and keyX files on the root of my SD card as well, so I'm sure that's not where the issue lies.

Which version of rxTools did you use?
download the latest one, and also download the firmware.bin with the exe given with this version.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
why people never get info before posting? Al these thing are in every place, in every threat, and if you search in google, every page you enter will give you the answer... it's just that I don't get it... if they search for CFW, or how to hack and get free games... why don't search for their problems? we are getting all these threat on these days... because of downgrading and holiday presents.... and every time more people are able to get homebrew (free games)...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night