Hacking 9.6 cypto game problems

Jair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
For CryptoFixed games, you need to enter the eShop page of the title you installed, then the option Repair Software should appear Repair the title and it should launch properly.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For CryptoFixed games, you need to enter the eShop page of the title you installed, then the option Repair Software should appear Repair the title and it should launch properly.
That only works if the game is for the same region as the 3ds. The OP already stated it's a game for a different region. Also, you do not need to click the repair button. Not sure where that came from or why people keep spreading false information. All you need to do is visit the game's page and the seed is automatically added to your system.

The OP needs to either cryptofix the game themselves or download a version that is already cryptofixed.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a command line program... run it in a terminal window!
how do i do that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

any way the problem is the seeddb.bin i have does not have out of regoin titles in it so i can't cypto fix out of region games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk