Hacking 9.2 Accessibility

Hakamdeebad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I have some questions, I have a 3DS XL that used to be on 4.5, but my brother updated it before the 9.x FW was out to 8.1, so I lost my Gateway capabilities, but thankfully, I made a NAND backup, then, Gateway announced their 9.2 exploit so I decided to just update to 9.2 and stick to it, but my brother's damn friends updated it to 9.4 (LIKE EXACTLY THE SAME DAY THE 9.2 EXPLOIT WAS RELEASED, IMAGINE MY RAGE), so I'm planning to have someone hardmod it for me within a month or so, the backup was on 4.5, so If I successfully get it back to that, will there be anyway to update back to 9.2? I heard that 9.2 doesn't have the 6.x save encryption problem and such and I wouldn't have to use classic mode as much on it, so I was wondering if there is any possible way to get to 9.2? (also, if anyone's still doing the hardmod service thing, could you please comment or pm me?)

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You won't be able to go back to 9.2, unless a game with 9.2 comes out, and that is unlikely. Maybe Majora's Mask 3D but that's uncertain. But you can still update in any version in the 6.x-8.x range, that would do the job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off