8thalga Art

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Windaga, Mar 22, 2011.

Mar 22, 2011

8thalga Art by Windaga at 7:40 PM (1,096 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Windaga
    OP

Member Windaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Oi! On behalf of 8thalga, I'll be posting some of our released art here. Most of this stuff is still massive amounts of WIP, but I figured I'd post them anyway and get some feedback. We shuffle through different styles, and different art, but this is our current style at the moment, I suppose. Anywho, here's 2 pieces - as I clear the rest with the team, I'll post more [​IMG]

Anyway, here's my "Fursona" or something like that. It's a snow leopard [​IMG]. Still working on some of the line art, but I wanted to show it to somebody on GBATemp right away, so I quickly colored it. I showed it to a few people before (and I'm using it as my avatar), but here's the full version:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

And here's another image of her that we are working on. (And by we, I mean me and Ice. The rest of the team focuses more on computer customization :/)

(Note - there's nothing under the "No." Literally. It looks weird with just a white space, so I censored it. In the final version, she'll be wearing something, or someone will be resting on her lap. Not too sure yet. Also, these aren't "NSFW" - they're partly animals, I put them in spoilers just in case, though. The finished versions will feature clothes, and these are more for anatomical purposes. But, if these do cause problems, I will censor or remove them :/)

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Oh! And here's this....thing that was composed of shapes on my artboard xD I have no idea what it is, though...

[​IMG]

What do you guys think?

2. Sterling

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    Nice, the snow leopard is kinda revealing (your character atleast), but very nice indeed. However, that last piece of art also makes me wtf.

3. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    wow cool art, do you have a site where i can follow your team's works?

4. Windaga
    OP

United States
    Yep! 8thalga.blogspot.com I didn't link it in the beginning because I don't know if advertising is against the rules or not, but because you directly asked for it...

It's got more than just art - our team does customization, so it's also where we host our Brawl Skins, DSTwo skins, etc. I'm working on another piece now - it should be up by tonight.

5. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    thanks, but i dunno how the feed works though.
    which of the five i would select? i have yahoo and google. and where how where i receive the feed?

6. Windaga
    OP

United States
    If you click "Subscribe To", and then atom, you'll get a web address. If you paste that address into a RSS Reader (I use it through Rain Meter), then you can do it that way. If you're using a specific reader, you can click to whatever you use.

7. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    ahh, rss is so confusing, i just made an account since it recognizes teraneuro accounts. and just followed you.

8. epicCreations.or

Member epicCreations.or GBAtemp Fan

United States
    needs clothes. Also, grim reaper yoshi.

9. Shockwind

Member Shockwind GBATemp's Official The Last of Us Fan

Philippines
    Nice work! I like it. [​IMG] Especially with the censored pic. [​IMG]

10. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    As a furry I think it's pretty needless to say I totally approve of your creations aswell as art skills. [​IMG]