8BitDo Wireless USB Adapter on Wii U?

Trophies
XP
Pretty sure it won't work. My best guess if you were using the Ultimate would be to try using Bloopair on the Bluetooth mode first as opposed to the adapter; because 8bitdo's adapter isn't a traditional wireless adapter. I forget the specifics, but it's weird.

Anyways, from my experience it basically only works on Switch and Windows without issues. Anything else either isn't supported, or takes some finagling.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The adapter won't work on the Wii U, I've tried it. But 8BitDo Wireless controller can connect with Bloopair already, just make sure it either on Dinput or Xinput mode.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The adapter won't work on the Wii U, I've tried it. But 8BitDo Wireless controller can connect with Bloopair already, just make sure it either on Dinput or Xinput mode.
Piggy backing into this. If you purchase the 8bitdos DIY replacement boards, you can get all of them to work with bloopair in Xinput mode.

MikeBeast12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old Skool Pro controllers can work as XInput mode with Bloopair as well. I might try Bloopair soon...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__