Hacking 7.5X User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V2 ish: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 78,099
  • Replies 388
  • Likes 20

FmT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes. If a host is cached you can download the ApplicationCache.db and install it on another console.
You can also rip the host files code from the ApplicationCache.db either directly in the DB Browser or by exporting it as csv.

So if I want to save an already working cached offline host from webbrowser, all I need is copy :
/user/system/webkit/webbrowser/appcache/ApplicationCache.db ?

Or do I need some files in /user/home/12345678/webbrowser files too ?

Last edited by FmT,
Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So if I want to save an already working cached offline host from webbrowser, all I need is copy :
/user/system/webkit/webbrowser/appcache/ApplicationCache.db ?

Or do I need some files in /user/home/12345678/webbrowser files too ?
Applicationcache.db is fine

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this post make my laugh :rofl2: Maybe in 2030
Hay you never know what someone may or may not have in private
Lots of very smart dev's out there plus there is a big bounty for a exploit can't remember off the top of my head but the ps4 is like 10k I think the ps5 is like 20k - 50k haven't looked on hackerone lately so can't remember exactly amount

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots of very smart dev's out there plus there is a big bounty for a exploit can't remember off the top of my head but the ps4 is like 10k I think the ps5 is like 20k - 50k haven't looked on hackerone lately so can't remember exactly amount

you can get up to 50K for the ps4 depending on how big the exploit is. oct0 got 40K once, then like 20 or 30K for his exploits on I think the bd drive.

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can get up to 50K for the ps4 depending on how big the exploit is. oct0 got 40K once, then like 20 or 30K for his exploits on I think the bd drive.
good for them
cant stand people bitching about theflow getting 10k
i can tell you now if i stumbled across a bug and it would be stumbled as im just not that smart
i'd say thankyou very much and take the cash all day long

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, the one by oct0 can't be patched either, and it affects the psx through the ps4 (possibly ps5 too), but I'm not sure exactly what the exploit is.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: godreborn

TurboLolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe, but for end users of jailbreak is always long time to wait, often till end of console life cycle (I remember PSP was jailbreak really fast, but it kill the system).

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe, but for end users of jailbreak is always long time to wait, often till end of console life cycle (I remember PSP was jailbreak really fast, but it kill the system).
true tbh the psp and vita was never my favourite handhelds
the vita had so much potential let down by no software it should have been what the switch is but nooooooooooo

TurboLolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
true tbh the psp and vita was never my favourite handhelds
the vita had so much potential let down by no software it should have been what the switch is but nooooooooooo
Now Vita is getting so much love (homebrew, plugins etc). PSP in it's time was a real powerhouse handheld console. But yes, my favorite handheld always will be GBA :gba:

humamb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
hello guys, i,m noobe, i were on 7.02 and getting error 34878 error but mirabeta 2 + todex solved it, i tried many hostst but only mirab2 from nightking host worked. my bad i updated to 7.51 and i again start getting this error and no more mira fixing it, i tried many hosts again but failed to resolve this issue. is there any other payload or anyother version of mira that can solve this issue. your help will be appreciated. also todex in this host is working like 7.02 ?

Last edited by humamb,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello guys, i,m noobe, i were on 7.02 and getting error 34878 error but mirabeta 2 + todex solved it, i tried many hostst but only mirab2 from nightking host worked. my bad i updated to 7.51 and i again start getting this error and no more mira fixing it, i tried many hosts again but failed to resolve this issue. is there any other payload or anyother version of mira that can solve this issue. your help will be appreciated. also todex in this host is working like 7.02 ?
I don't currently have the so called mira2b included in the menu
My menu is more 7.55 then 7.51 from what I read and been told there is no good reason for being on 7.51 as to 7.55
If its was me I'd update to 7.55 and try running the goldhen payload with the todex payload that's currently in the menu I was thinking about including mira but as an end user you better off with hen (goldhen)
Just my thinking @KiiWii or @Leeful may have a better solution them two guys are pro's with the ps4

Reactions: humamb and KiiWii

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb agreed, no reason to be on 7.51. I would update to 7.55 too.

IDK if AlAzif has the beta mira for 7.5x, I haven’t checked.

At this point 7.xx isn’t “keeping the console low” anymore :rofl:
My knowledge comes from you and leeful my goto guys
If al azif has a beta mira I'll add his payload to the menu only other one I've seen is karo but not sure what it's like haven't tried it but still won't add it
I only usually use the payloads from the big guns in the ps4 scene

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh