Hacking 7.5X User Guide & Exploit Host Menu: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 42,593
  • Replies 111
  • Likes 15

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
good one @Prb
i always prefer local host, instead to be using remote urls.

anyways, are you using the v2 from sleirsgoevy ? i have heard ppl saying that the KPs were fixed with it.
And also, what about the success rate ?

Last edited by arfgh,
Reactions: Michael88

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
good one @Prb
i always prefer local host, instead to be using remote urls.

anyways, are you using the v2 from sleirsgoevy ? i have heard ppl saying that the KPs were fixed with it.
And also, what about the success rate ?
Yes using sleirsgoevy latest
And no kp have not been fixed success rate is still low 1 in 5 - 10 but it is still very new give it time
But it nice to have a auto loader unlike other host out there with this one it just click and go

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^^ yes, my hope is that the golden hen adds stability to 7.55 exploit procedures. I am happy in 6.72, but what i dont like are the backports, also i like so much to prepare my own backups and rips... So i hope that finally will be possible, maybe now with this golden hen.... ?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^^ yes, my hope is that the golden hen adds stability to 7.55 exploit procedures. I am happy in 6.72, but what i dont like are the backports, also i like so much to prepare my own backups and rips... So i hope that finally will be possible, maybe now with this golden hen.... ?
An updated payload won’t increase exploit stability.

The issue is the Webkit and kernel, LONG before you load a payload.

Reactions: Storm21 and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As @KiiWii said stability has nothing to do with the payloads
But you will be able to use rest mode I'll upload later today

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
the ppl is saying that goldhen isnt giving KPs, where mira it seems that yes, kps a lot.
I know the webkit exploit is the problem since 7.02, but as i have said before, it is not about to be fast or slow entering, the question is to dont have KPs, trying to entering webkit exploit...

FmT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
goldhen might giving a little less KP than mira when loading, but it's nowhere near 5.05 or 6.72 exploit. Still an improvement for 7.X firmware and rest mode is working fine now. No KP when loaded and Remote PKG Installer included

Last edited by FmT,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT