6 people killed, 25 injured, right in front of me.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm originally from guzman. and i was completely unaware of this kind of stuff. when i go to visit it seems so peaceful but then my uncles tell me all this horror stories.

my grandparents live in a fishing village in jalisco. last time i visited my uncle told me that some drug dealers raided a town a couple of towns down to kill off a whole family line. they happen to have the same last name as me, tho we weren't related, it's pretty freaky.

my parents decided not to go to mexico this xmas because they felt too unsafe.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sad.gif
That's horrible...

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was in the HSBC bank when they blew up a former PM here - the photocopy machine next door fell partly over my friend, which i had to help him drag what's left of him to safety; yeah cnt forget that either

sorry to here about your incident, i sort of understand.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
machomuu said:
Are you okay? I mean, I know you're okay physically, but that must have a toll on your mind.
Thanks for your compassion machomuu. I like your words. I keep myself looking here and I think about you Vladimir since I read your first post. I lost some close friends in my short life and my brother in a car crash... I know how you feel when you stay alive and others die... Good luck it takes time but it is life. Keep it up!

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
After leaving Gbatemp today I stumble on it again in the BBC news feeds and in others linked sources, it is so terrible...

BBC News, flash photography and some distressing images :
QUOTE said:
... The increase in violence comes as Guadalajara prepares to host the Pan American Games in October.
linked to another one :
QUOTE said:
The attack comes shortly after another mass shooting in the area, which police say has not seen the levels of violence common in some northern Mexican states.
Police say the shooting may have been part of gang warfare for control of the city's drugs market. The victims were all aged between 16 and 25 years old.
Yahoo :
QUOTE said:
...More than 34,600 people have died in drug trafficking related violence since December 2006, ...
japan today :
... The cartels have staged a bloody turf war over drug peddling points and smuggling routes to the U.S. border 125 miles (200 kilometers) to the north, and clashes with the military and police have become almost a daily occurrence in and around Monterrey. In Guadalajara, the violence has heated up just in the past few months from cartels warring for turf. The city is key to western drug routes once controlled by former Sinaloa leader Ignacio “Nacho” Coronel, who was killed in a gunbattle with soldiers in July.

I am so sorry... I feel like everybody is guilty... war's everywhere ... but what can we do ?

[youtube]OFGgbT_VasI[/youtube]
Bob Marley - redemption song acoustic version
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI)

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. ( Albert Einstein )

R.i.P. for all the victims

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too