Hacking 6.39 pro b6 LCFW + eboot questions

mantendo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just recently hacked my PSP with the 6.39 pro B6 LCFW (had to because I had an 09g 3000).
Anyway, I downloaded some games and some of the games have 2+ parts to download. What does this mean? What I've been doing is that I DL the .rar file and then highlight all the parts and extract it as one..is that the proper way of doing it? the games work but I don't know if I'm doing it right.

And also, I got some games that you could get from the PSN, like Castlevania SOTN. THe DL is also in two parts from where I'm getting it, but when I try to play it it just has the error message (the game could not be started 8001002 error). With further research I concluded that I needed to access recovery mode and change some settings within it, but I don't think I can with my LCFW, being that I have to boot the fast recovery. I've tried it (holding the R button while booting the PSP), and it doesn't work.

Anyone care to help me?

Thanks

EDIT: the error is actually 80010002, if that changes anything.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Recovery mode is accessed from the VSH menu on the XMB (push select when you've recovered PRO) You don't need Recovery Mode for that error, just bring up the VSH and change the driver there.

As for your games....yes that's how you extract multi part archives.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If the game work you certainly extracted archives correctly.. no ?

About Castlevania try to rename the folder name of the game to something shorter
like "Castlevania - Symphony of the Night" to "Symphony of the Night"
i had same issue and it worked for me so, just maybe..
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.