So, I'm currently at 3DS FW 6.3. I just won a giveaway for an eshop game but I'll have to update my 3DS. :/ Do you think I should wait for an exploit for 6.3 and sell the game or update to 7.0 and redeem it? I might as well grab Pokemon X/Y updates too if I update my firmware. You can download game patches before you get the game. I did that with Mario Kart 7.