Hacking 6.3.0-u12 HELP!!!!!!

Divyansh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please Guys Can Anybody Help me on How to play game on my Nintendo 3ds via the R4 Card
i just bought it yesterday and i don't know the process at all... im like a noob in all this

This is the card which i got

05.jpg

Can Anybody help me with step by step instruction on how to do it!!!
Coz i really wanna play some games !!!

Tysm

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ty rydian but i want to know the procedure on how to play 3ds and nds games on my 3ds using this r4 cards in a very detailed manner plzz help me!!!

To play 3ds games heres what you do. first get out your wallet. then take out your credit card. next buy a gateway..

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can u tell me the entire process on how to do it.. step by step and what all things to download?
Download the kernel and firmware here , put those files on sd card, then make a folder named "games" or something else on your sd card. After that you put ds games inside that folder. Put that card in the /ds/3ds then play the game.

Divyansh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Download the kernel and firmware here , put those files on sd card, then make a folder named "games" or something else on your sd card. After that you put ds games inside that folder. Put that card in the /ds/3ds then play the game.

ok so i have done evrything... but it says....

an error has occured
press and hold the power button to turn system off.
Please refer to the operations manual for details

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all