Hacking 6.20Pro C-2 Permanent Error

AmbitionEdge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give. What's up with this thing? I thought the 2000 was a decent hacking system, but I don't know. You tell me when it keeps going back to the official (OFW) version of 6.20 after I install the PRO-C2 permanent bootloader thing and reset the system to see how permanent it is. On top of that, I can't play ISOs. They either show as corrupted data, or don't show at all. Downloaded a Digimon World 2 ISO, made an ISO and SEPLUGINS folder in the main folder index, put popsloader v3 in the SEPLUGINS folder, and nothing happens.

So you tell me what I'm doing wrong.

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP ISOs go in an ISO folder in the root of the memory stick, which I see you've already made.
Playstation ISOs have to be converted in order to be played on a PSP, and the resulting eboot goes inside PSP/GAME/(name of game)
Popsloader is for if there any problems running playstation games. I'm not sure what "put popsloader v3 in the SEPLUGINS folder" means, but assuming you've installed everything, make sure the plugin is on by checking popsloader entry in POPS.txt is followed by a 1, and then hold R while a playstation game starts to select a different pops version. Which one, and if it is even needed at all, varies by game. Most don't need it.

I don't know much about the permanent patch, but seeing how your previous thread and posts all mention problems with it, I would just stick to the temporary patch. It only takes a few seconds to run flash recovery, and if you use sleep mode,you don't have to run it at all. Of course, if you do get the permanent patch working, by all means use it.

AmbitionEdge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a new problem. My EBOOT of Gundam Battle Assault 2 won't load past Street Mode. I'll explain my steps and what happens.

PSP 2000 gets turned on. I choose "Gundam Battle Assault 2". I watch the start up animations and shiz. Then I go to Street Mode. I select a Gundam, and the game will freeze. It even powered the system off once.

By the way, no one explained the difference between an EBOOT and an ISO until I found a random, unwatched video on YouTube. Why the famous YTers didn't explain this I'll never know.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not all 2000's r perm cfwable if its anything above (AB01) serial number it cant be perm no matter how many times u run the cipl if u can run homwbrw there is also a app to check mobo and if its TA-85v3 or above i think it is one the non-perm cfw 2000's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(