6.20 TN-E not working

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Damage dealer, Sep 25, 2011.

Sep 25, 2011

6.20 TN-E not working by Damage dealer at 4:41 PM (612 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Damage dealer
    OP

Newcomer Damage dealer Member

Ukraine
    I have a PSP 2008 with a 8C date code. I've updated the firmware to 6.20, ran the TN Homebrew Enabler, and the firmware version changed to 6.20 TN-E. Then I ran the 6.20 TN-E Perm. Patch, but it just keeps giving me the message "initializing flash rw...". What do I do?

2. 71r3n

Newcomer 71r3n Member

Germany
    go to vsh menu (select button in XMB) and turn off "Flash0 protection" then restart vsh and start the perm patch again.
    push twice the X button. if ure brought back to the XMB ure good to go with the perm patch.
    if the psp turns out, u arent allowed to use the perm patch, or it bricks ur psp.
    if ure brought back to the XMB, start the perm patch again and press x for the first and o for the next question.
    tada ure a owner of a fully patched tcfw.
    greetz 7

3. Damage dealer
    OP

Ukraine
    Ok, can I still run isos and csos WITHOUT the perm patch? Because they're not showing up in the Games menu.

4. ars25

Member ars25 I like tacos and pie

United States
    no you can't with tn-e as sadly it does not have built in iso support you could run isos but you need a loader to do that plus why tn why not pro if you want to play isos

5. Damage dealer
    OP

Ukraine
    Already changed to PRO B9.