6.20 TN-E not working

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Damage dealer, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Damage dealer
    OP

Damage dealer Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2010
    Kiev
    I have a PSP 2008 with a 8C date code. I've updated the firmware to 6.20, ran the TN Homebrew Enabler, and the firmware version changed to 6.20 TN-E. Then I ran the 6.20 TN-E Perm. Patch, but it just keeps giving me the message "initializing flash rw...". What do I do?

2. 71r3n

71r3n Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2011
    Gambia, The
    go to vsh menu (select button in XMB) and turn off "Flash0 protection" then restart vsh and start the perm patch again.
    push twice the X button. if ure brought back to the XMB ure good to go with the perm patch.
    if the psp turns out, u arent allowed to use the perm patch, or it bricks ur psp.
    if ure brought back to the XMB, start the perm patch again and press x for the first and o for the next question.
    tada ure a owner of a fully patched tcfw.
    greetz 7

3. Damage dealer
    OP

Damage dealer Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2010
    Kiev
    Ok, can I still run isos and csos WITHOUT the perm patch? Because they're not showing up in the Games menu.

4. ars25

ars25 I like tacos and pie

Oct 21, 2010
    United States
    the world that never was
    no you can't with tn-e as sadly it does not have built in iso support you could run isos but you need a loader to do that plus why tn why not pro if you want to play isos

5. Damage dealer
    OP

Damage dealer Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2010
    Kiev
    Already changed to PRO B9.