Hacking 6.2.0 cracked!

nswuser007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I updated anyways bec I wanted to play Fortnite, but this is good news!
do you play fornite on CFW , OFW, and do you play battle royale or what? also whats the easiest way for you to play fortnite against say a sibling or a friend in the same house. I have not been around the same people to learn this stuff so it would be appreciated. thank you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have you seen the Wii, Wii U and pre-2018 3DS scene?
I know wii was cracked easily with sd card etc and loading backups with particular wbfs formatted drive or something like that.

can you fill me in or point / link me to a wii -u info i wasnt ever up to date on that cuz i never ahd the system. just the wii - thanks

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know wii was cracked easily with sd card etc and loading backups with particular wbfs formatted drive or something like that.

can you fill me in or point / link me to a wii -u info i wasnt ever up to date on that cuz i never ahd the system. just the wii - thanks

the wii was cracked with a pair of tweezers! you used to require a copy of twilight princess or another game that had a save exploit developed for it, but that was all patched out by nintendo. nintendo tried a little bit with the wii by patching these exploits, patching the trucha bug (the october 23rd update of 2008...), patching bannerbomb....but now you can have a wii on the latest firmware and hack it with just an sd card and its mac address. amazing.

i didn't follow the wii u scene as much, but at the point in time when i dropped into it, there was a kernel exploit available for some firmwares that could be launched through the web browser. it enabled some homebrew, but the piracy scene really blew up when the "brazillian USB method" appeared, and the whole scene even more so after the IOSU exploit leaked. coupled with the IOSU exploit came the development of things like Mocha CFW, and eventually haxchi, which is probably the most common method of wii u homebrewing at the moment. here's a wii u hacks guide you can read if you'd like, and here's a more thoroughly explained/researched timeline of the wii u scene.

sorry, you said to fill you in and i wanted to blab.

Jakkal666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I stopped reading this site due to sooks. Come to check on firmware / cfw updates and the same shit is still being said in every thread. All you people carry on way to much. This is a thread about a 6.2 crack. Not TX. So please get over it. No one cares to read the same shit over and over about TX in every thread. Grow up! Find something better to do.

Oh and if they didnt want TX to know they wouldn't publicly post it. So if they who do crack it dont care then you too shouldn't either!

Stick to the topic.

My thoughts exactly. I mean seriously? It's like a B-movie horror, people using the same platform (no need for fanboy flamewar) and utilizing different solutions based around the same thing. Which solution came first, who did what, which is better? Use the one that fullfills your needs, simple as that.

Reactions: roamin

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The Wii U was cracked with ease as well. The current firmware (5.5.3) has still not yet patched the web browser exploit used to access homebrew. (Keeping in mind the exploit was made public around November 2016. 5.5.3 came out in July 2018 and still hasn't patched it.)

taggen86

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
How long until we see a new sx os update with the crack included? Do we usually see them in days after a firmware have been cracked or weeks?

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I honestly wonder about the IQ of individuals who ask such questions

and i honestly wonder about the integrity of people who feel the need to belittle the intelligence of someone who made their account three days ago for asking one of the most common noob questions ever

fadx

Filthy Cheater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Incredible work @SciresM and everyone involved. I wonder what Nintendo man hours to complete the security changes were in comparison to the cracking of that security!

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haha one can wonder how I managed to get my PhD :P At least I asked my question on ETA after the fw hade been cracked and not the other way around

true, but it doesn't really help to ask this question anyway. no one ever has a definitive answer, and it also doesn't speed up the process. (it also apparently pisses people off...as if they themselves didn't start out on the internet asking noobish and repetitive questions)
don't want the gbatemp police at your door, do you?

Last edited by templeofhylia,

Shadow_man7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Actually people updating to 6.2 is TX fault because they were too cocky and advertised "Every OS version" so casual people were updating. Now instead of admitting to their mistake they haven't updated their site with a warning and their representative is now like "It always was cat 'n mouse game" - Really? I didn't know that?:rofl: But me and people who are reading forums are experienced with hacking scene unlike their casual customers who sees it as it's advertised. :unsure:

Last edited by Shadow_man7,
Reactions: BIGdoubleD

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To Microsoft's credit, Xbox One remains unhacked so far.
Very true...

The irony...
Windows NT (all of them) have been hacked and attacked for years and years... Viruses, exploits and so-on.

Xbox One, which runs on, yep you guessed it... A Windows NT kernel... remains intact and unhacked.

Irony indeed... :)

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Very true...

The irony...
Windows NT (all of them) have been hacked and attacked for years and years... Viruses, exploits and so-on.

Xbox One, which runs on, yep you guessed it... A Windows NT kernel... remains intact and unhacked.

Irony indeed... :)

wait, seriously? i don't own any microsoft consoles and don't pay attention to that scene, but is there really no way to run unsigned code on an xbox one right now?
kinda pales in comparison to the switch that was hacked in like....less than a year.

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wait, seriously? i don't own any microsoft consoles and don't pay attention to that scene, but is there really no way to run unsigned code on an xbox one right now?
kinda pales in comparison to the switch that was hacked in like....less than a year.
Unless you count UWP apps, then no... Unhacked. Or at least, nothing released to my knowledge.

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Unless you count UWP apps, then no... Unhacked. Or at least, nothing released to my knowledge.

I pretty sure at the very end of the life time the XBONE will also get an kenerel exploit or something in this direction and MS will sell some additional consoles :)

PS: Nice to hear about 6.2, but i still stay on 5.1 as currently i see no need to update. All the games i played are working with 5.1.

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i wonder what the first game that requires 6.2 will be....seems like updating to 6.2 is absolutely useless on all accounts right now, unless you need to access the eShop, which you should be doing from OFW anyway...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxH_Th3-LI