Hacking Discussion 6.0 Ban Watchout

diigimatrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah. Two of my consoles were banned last night also. Not bothered don't play online. Can play fortnite and paladins on pc.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Backspace696

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Using ReiNX for some time. 2 weeks before 6.0.0 released i used only clean Horizon (but ReiNX and homebrew files still on SD card). Not banned, online/eshop works fine.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Using ReiNX for some time. 2 weeks before 6.0.0 released i used only clean Horizon (but ReiNX and homebrew files still on SD card). Not banned, online/eshop works fine.
I'm wondering if you have touched Tinfoil or NSPs....
Me? I haven't even checked my online or eShop capabilities since the 5.0.0 update came out.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banned has been proven to be from save files. Erase or back up save files before going online and youre safe.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question: if you're system is banned or even if it's sent in for repairs and a new system is returned to you, can you just download your games to the new system? is the content tied to the account, system or both? also, if you have cloud saving enabled, will you be able to download and use saves from the old system on the new one as long as it's the same account?

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Still a bit wary, plus, with the banwave yeah, I'm good. I'll wait till proper hardware acceleration and sound both work in emulators.

Maybe Rinnegatamante port his game ports like Quake 3 etc... He did grest job on Vita. This games also have multiplayer (on-line) functionality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-