Hardware 5000mAh battery

Gloris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so, tried the battery out all week, and it lasts alot better than the stock battery. As others have suggested, if you do the maths, it doesn't really equate to 5000mah i think....but considering how bad the original battery is, i'm glad i have this now....i'd previously get around 3-4 hours play time before it totally died....i now get around 3 hours a day for a good few days, as well as being left in sleep mode for spotpass etc. very happy
smile.gif

it is obviously larger than the stock battery also, if you check out the youtube link previously posted, you can see it's about the size of the bottom half of the ds again...as for it being heavier...well obviously, it will be, as it's larger :s but i personally didn't find it all that uncomfortable, or too heay to hold.

i guess that is down to each person's preference as to how muhc weight they feel would be acceptable.....for me, it's fine, and i didn't find it any harder to hold.....if anything, i actually prefer it as it feels more solid to me....

overall, really happy with this product, and only £13
smile.gif

p.s. also like to add that i've been trying my new acekard 2i....after an initial shipping error with digitopz.com (i was sent a card which i thought was a fake, but turns out it was just a very old hw version of the card), they sorted it out, had very quick and friendly customer service, and they actually personally flashed the new card for me, which was a genuine card and is working flawlessly...

haven't noticed any extra drain from using this card, it loads every single game i'v tested and has loads of options/personalisation etc...

again, over all, really happy with this product, great price too
smile.gif

so for those of you looking for a temp card until the 3ds is fully open, this is a great choice
biggrin.gif

kenjixx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Gloris said:
kenjixx, do you have any pics of the battery fitted? i'm looking into buying a better battery for my 3ds, but i don't like the idea of a "pack" that attaches to the console....prefer internal, but want to know how big it looks once fitted?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250833285354?ssP...984.m1423.l2649

this is the cheapest i can find in the uk?

::EDIT::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7NJPmNQsXM

from the looks of it, its basically the same size a the whole bottom half of the 3ds....so it's like holding the 3ds while it's in the supplied charging cradle.....

also it's only 12.99 on amazon at the moment...i think i might still order....ever if it doubles the size lol

I'm sorry for late reply... din really check out this thread for such a long time...
i am totally happy for getting the batter for 5.49.. it owns...
since u already got ur's i don think i need to post the picture already... i dun have good quality camera with me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: