Hacking 500 games Max ? Extented passible ?

THE_DBX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

It is possible to increase the limte of 500 games. May be the new version 1.4 accept but the program of transfer like "WBFS Manager 3.0" or "wbfsGUI" don't want !

I have you one idea ?

Best regards !

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stop pirating maybe?
come on, we know you dont have an actual copy of each game.
i dont even think that there is that many games out yet, unless you have the pal, ntsc and ntsc-j versions of all, which would be pointless.

THE_DBX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It was just a question. Apparently, since the begining, the limit changed of 300 to 500. And now ?

It's difficulte to have 500 games but with the time (in 10 yars for exemple), when this console or very old, 500 games it's nothing (like NES/SNES/....) !

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
who the hell would have 500 games installed? i have 10 on mine!! and in 10 years the wii2 or next console will be out
tongue.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's roughly 1,500 Wii games out, counting multiple regions and multiple re-releases of a game (like mulitple releases of Twilight Princess to fix the hack). I doubt there's 500 games that are actually worth playing, unless you're a retard who downloads any game that comes out because you have nothing better to do with your life.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I doubt there's 500 games that are actually worth playing,

There aren't even 50 worth playing. I hate retards who pirate crap just because they can.

THE_DBX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your answers.
The question it's only for my personal information : I don't know the possibility of WBFS : Space, quantity of game, etc...
If I have understand, the limit is doing by the "driver" of Waninkoko and the transfer program. No ?

slicknixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
aardvarks said:
i have 651 and adding all the time!

Then you just pirate to pirate. That makes you pretty stupid.

who the hell comes onto a board about hacking the wii and calls someone out for how many games they've installed on their hdd?
personally i think you're the retard here.. and also a douche.
yay.gif

i have 245 games installed and none of them are shovelware or kid games. by the end of 2010, i'm sure it will be getting close to the 500 mark.
i know it's early to be worrying about it, but when the time comes i hope there aren't people like you to say "nobody should have the problem" trying to take some kind of moral stance against piracy. do you think the effort to hack the wii in the first place would have happened if everyone was like NO!!! THE PIRATES!!!!
well, that didn't happen because most people that are into hacking aren't pussies like that and don't care who does and doesn't pirate games.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
slicknixon said:
Guild McCommunist said:
aardvarks said:
i have 651 and adding all the time!

Then you just pirate to pirate. That makes you pretty stupid.

who the hell comes onto a board about hacking the wii and calls someone out for how many games they've installed on their hdd?
personally i think you're the retard here.. and also a douche.
yay.gif

i have 245 games installed and none of them are shovelware or kid games. by the end of 2010, i'm sure it will be getting close to the 500 mark.
i know it's early to be worrying about it, but when the time comes i hope there aren't people like you to say "nobody should have the problem" trying to take some kind of moral stance against piracy. do you think the effort to hack the wii in the first place would have happened if everyone was like NO!!! THE PIRATES!!!!
well, that didn't happen because most people that are into hacking aren't pussies like that and don't care who does and doesn't pirate games.
its not that we care its that we know you guys are in it for the profit.
people who have tons of games always try to resell copies and make bank.
We know you dont play every game.
I know that for a fact.

slicknixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh so it's possible to sell an ISO file?

some people like to have the ability to play any game whenever they want.
of course, if you have that many games there are only a few you're going to dedicate your time to, and those are the games that you are most likely going to want to own an actual copy of and buy.

so yeah, i think the people who call others out on piracy are a detriment to this community because they make moral issues seem like a reason to not make progress with the loaders and everything else. if a person uses these resources to play games that they don't own, that should be their business. this should be a serious community that is dedicated to keeping on top of everything. when you have people arguing with each other crying PIRATE!!! you are making out piracy to be an issue in a place where it shouldn't be discussed directly in the first place.

THE_DBX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
...OH... The answers on the starting discution are very diverse !!!
So, I will answer myself. In fact, the limit of the 500 files is given by the library managing the format WBFS.... And, with this, it's not possible to have more of 500....If I have understand.
Probaly, in the futur, this library can move to the normal format type NTFS.
No ???

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
To play games for an hour each on average and take into account things like work/school toilet and food breaks say you can play 8 hours a day) it would take over 62 days to play 500 games for an hour each. That sounds like a great social life.

The fact remains most people with this amount of games either want them for profit or to boast to thier other friends who actually have social lifes about how great thier hermit type life style is and to use it as an excuse as to why they dont have a love life.

Why not buy a second hard drive, split the games into likes and dislikes (unless you REALLY love ALL the games like some are trying to say) and then just plug in the one in use. Surely 2-3 minutes to change a HDD isnt going to eat into your gameplaying schedule too much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(