Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Jahruze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Or what has worked for me in the past> give your wiiu's sd hole a good blow and your sd card a good going over as well, that can help, it might even get a bit of a thrill while your doing it.

Edit: sometimes just popping the sd card in and out your wiiu's sd slot a few times helps as well and then try and load again.

you my friend. i can give you a million bucks!! if i had any..
right now i feel so stupid :/, i have wasted 3days trying to get the fsmount error to go away, even spending 100 dollars in my local currency and getting a new card..
sad thing is when i looked and tried and look at who got it to work etc an tried..i never once got the error to go away, because of my stupidity :/ meaning: i have been using my SD USB adapter and connecting to the USB for 3days, and i will say again.i don't know if it was because of my pressure lol, i don't understand how i couldn't even figure until i say you said Wii U SD slot.. and its only then..im in the processes hanging myself for spending dat much money wen it was just as simple as that.............Ugh.. i need a shrink now yes..for emotional disorder an stress im causing now :/ :rofl2::nayps3::nayps3::nayps3::angry::angry:

Reactions: Reecey

AmyGrrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's a great idea for a self contained setup. No wifi. I bet you could use a raspberry Pi to do the exact same thing. Then just velcro it the Wii U, add a 1 foot ethernet and boom. Instant hack. Love it!

That would be a nice idea. Would use less power. Use less space. But I think I would still prefer using my netbook for 2 reasons. (1) I can enable the wifi on the netbook and connect to the internet to easily update the programs the Wii U uses and the Wii U still won't have access to the internet unless I bridge the connections. (2) I can run the pc apps to cheat or mod in games.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
you my friend. i can give you a million bucks!! if i had any..
right now i feel so stupid :/, i have wasted 3days trying to get the fsmount error to go away, even spending 100 dollars in my local currency and getting a new card..
sad thing is when i looked and tried and look at who got it to work etc an tried..i never once got the error to go away, because of my stupidity :/ meaning: i have been using my SD USB adapter and connecting to the USB for 3days, and i will say again.i don't know if it was because of my pressure lol, i don't understand how i couldn't even figure until i say you said Wii U SD slot.. and its only then..im in the processes hanging myself for spending dat much money wen it was just as simple as that.............Ugh.. i need a shrink now yes..for emotional disorder an stress im causing now :/ :rofl2::nayps3::nayps3::nayps3::angry::angry:
I'm glad it helped. :)

Reactions: Jahruze

CaptainRex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I am glad to say that this works for me. Hosting via a app on my phone and is working 100% of the time so far for me on 5.5.1. Managed to load a few games up and not had a single issue. Great work :)

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
I got the exploit working, but when I try to run the Homebrew, it gives me an error saying 'FSGetMountSource failed' help

Edit: I just read-
Edit 2: Well, the FS error is gone but now I am getting 'SD mount failed' and I don't know what's up with that, a good quick answer would be nice {trying to get py/tcp gecko working, pretty much for octohax, which i might need help with} I'm rather.new

Last edited by paranormalCrystal,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I got the exploit working, but when I try to run the Homebrew, it gives me an error saying 'FSGetMountSource failed' help

Edit: I just read-
Edit 2: Well, the FS error is gone but now I am getting 'SD mount failed' and I don't know what's up with that, a good quick answer would be nice {trying to get py/tcp gecko working, pretty much for octohax, which i might need help with} I'm rather.new
everybody got it working now.....[as its all very quiet]......sssshhhh.....

Filzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, the last version not works on GX2 direct hack on 5.5.0... always halt white screen. It does work exploit + hbl direct.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, the last version not works on GX2 direct hack on 5.5.0... always halt white screen. It does work exploit + hbl direct.
Yeah it doesn't always work for me either directly. It's a nightly beta so I'm waiting for official release from dimok for both apps. For now just run the kexploit first.

That would be a nice idea. Would use less power. Use less space. But I think I would still prefer using my netbook for 2 reasons. (1) I can enable the wifi on the netbook and connect to the internet to easily update the programs the Wii U uses and the Wii U still won't have access to the internet unless I bridge the connections. (2) I can run the pc apps to cheat or mod in games.
I'm totally doing this. Just for fun. I have all the stuff laying around except the LAN adapter and I found one on ebay for less than 10 bucks with shipping. 6 or 7 I think. It's not really a feasible option for everybody but once its done it would be almost plug and play. For those that have Pi's laying around this is a complete self contained options and what I like most about it is you don't have the SD size limitation like the EZ-share wifi adapters because the Pi has it's own SD for hosting.

I already have the Pi running Raspbmc and Apache. It loads the page up just dandy. I made a 1 foot crossover cable. I set the IP of the pi to something simple. Now I wait for my LAN adapter.

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm totally doing this. Just for fun. I have all the stuff laying around except the LAN adapter and I found one on ebay for less than 10 bucks with shipping. 6 or 7 I think. It's not really a feasible option for everybody but once its done it would be almost plug and play. For those that have Pi's laying around this is a complete self contained options and what I like most about it is you don't have the SD size limitation like the EZ-share wifi adapters because the Pi has it's own SD for hosting.

I already have the Pi running Raspbmc and Apache. It loads the page up just dandy. I made a 1 foot crossover cable. I set the IP of the pi to something simple. Now I wait for my LAN adapter.
So how would I do go about setting this up? I also have a pi that I have to use for right now. Would this create a wifi network that the wii u would connect to? Or would it be through an ethernet cable? It would be great if you could elaborate on the setup, as I'm not the best working with raspberry pi's/linux.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how would I do go about setting this up? I also have a pi that I have to use for right now. Would this create a wifi network that the wii u would connect to? Or would it be through an ethernet cable? It would be great if you could elaborate on the setup, as I'm not the best working with raspberry pi's/linux.
I'll have full intructions as well as download links as soon as I can shrink the image a bit.

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Same here.
It works on my 5.3.2, but just white-screens on my 5.5.1
Tried clearing cookies, reset Save Data, reboot Wiiu -still just white-screens :(

Went back to the java stuff from nwplayer123 and it works every time.
Hopefully someone will figure this out as it would be nice to use just one server for all types of wii-u's

yelever74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 5.4.0 and can run the kexploit and everything says OK but after that nothing will run. Just keep getting unable to load file on everything.

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Got everything working great on a 5.5.0 wiiU!!! Thanks so much for this package!! Really great instructions as well. Thanks for the hard work!

Few questions

- I'm finding I always have to run the 3rd option down before running the second option that loads loadline in order for it to work

- some backups simply won't load. They detect in loadline, start to boot but then black screen. Other backups with the exact same folder structure work fine. Any tips at all?

Example would be that Kirby works great but my star fox guard and Mario party 10 backups do not

5.5 related?

Thanks all!

gamer-2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work with this aio pack. I'm on 5.5.1 and everything is working great. Now if I could just make heads or tails of the game dumping instructions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm waiting for my LAN adapter does anyone want to try this out? I was able to load up the webpage on my laptop with the crossover cable. It should work great on the Wii U.

If you have these items and want to try this here's what you do:

Items you need:

- Raspberry Pi with SD card (8GB or bigger) and power adapter.
- SD card for your wii U (2GB or bigger)
- Wii USB LAN adapter
- Crossover ethernet cable
- Windows computer with SD slot for imaging the Raspberry Pi SD
- Download and install these tools:
- SD Formatter - https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/eula_windows/
- Win32 Disk Imager - https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
- Files for root of Wii U SD Card - https://mega.nz/#!7RtAUBKb!qQJUn3cjCZ6Ax7HDyY8lhSMEyR3G9b_8wSD66yKc4M8
- Rasbian with Apache and selfhosting image (extract with winrar) -https://mega.nz/#F!bNdy3SZJ!o2nPQKED3utXa0uvv9yhxg

Instructions:

1. Insert your raspberry pi SD into your pc and fire update SD Formatter.
2. Format your Raspberry Pi's SD card using this tool and set "FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT" option to "ON" in the "Options" menu.
3. Click "Format" button.
4. Right-click on Win32 Disk Imager and select Run as administrator.
5. Under "Image File" click on the blue folder icon and select the image file that you extracted. It should be called "Rasbian Wii U and Hosting.img".
6. Make sure your SD drive letter is selected from the list to the right of the blue folder.
7. Click write. Click through the warnings about formatting your SD card.
8. When it's finished imaging put your SD card into your Raspberry Pi and power up. You do not need to plug in HDMI or composite video unless you want to watch it boot. (Do not connect crossover yet)
9. Copy everything that is INSIDE of the folder "SD root" (from the extracted SD package from mega.nz) to the root of your Wii U SD card.
- SD card should look like this SD:/wiiu/...
10. Plug in your Wii USB ethernet adapter and power on your wii u. (don't connect the crossover cable yet)
11. Go to your internet settings and set up a new connection using ethernet. System Settings -> Internet -> Connect to the Internet -> Y -> Wired Connection
12. Set ONLY your IP address to "10.10.10.15". If it makes you set a subnet mask type in "255.255.255.0". No need to set DNS.
13. You can delete any wifi connections that you have setup if you want. Or leave them on. Your choice.
14. Plug in the crossover cable to the Wii USB LAN adapter and the other end to your raspberry Pi.
13. Open up your browser on the Wii U and point to: "http://10.10.10.10/"
14. Done.
Now you can simply boot up the Pi whenever you want to run your exploits. You could even trick the Wii U into loading the same Loadiine app every time you fire up the browser. Take it in your car! Take it on trips! Completely self contained AND you can use any size SD card that you want on your Wii U.

If you don't have a crossover ethernet cable and a Wii LAN adapter then the Pi makes a great little webhosting device (just change the static IP on Rasbian to an IP that is on your network. I tested this and it's working great on 5.5.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did it with ethernet but wifi would work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry I'll get to all your questions tomorrow. It's late and I've been working on the raspberry pi thing all night

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: d12unk13astard

Astril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to make something similar to this. It was shit! I'm already running a server on a raspberry pi along with a DynDNS updater for blocking Updates. The fact you were so clean about this setup just made my day. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong