5.5.1 hacking question

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TudorBlue, Aug 2, 2017.

1. TudorBlue
    OP

TudorBlue GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 29, 2007
    Ive been given a wiiu to hack, its on 5.5.1 and has never been hacked. Is it possible to still use haxhi? What I mean is, is that if I want to use Haxchi, I'll have to buy and install a legit 3DS game BUT surely when I go into Eshop, I will have to update first??? Is there another way? Thanks in advance guys

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    You just asked this same question in another thread. Don't make a whole new thread just because people aren't awake yet to answer your other one.

Use NNU Patcher to get on eshop while on 5.5.1. Its all in the noob guide. Read it.

TudorBlue likes this.
  3. TudorBlue
    OP

Dec 29, 2007
    I did you are right but Ive got a kid on my back asking me if and when their wiiu will be ready :( Kind of chewing my ear off

4. Der_Blockbuster

Der_Blockbuster GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2016
    Gambia, The
    As Kafluke said, use NNU Patcher.
    What you should do immediatly is set up a Update Block!
    After that you can download Homebrew App store on your SD and start Homebrew Launcher with Browserhaxx, then download NNU Patcher from the App Store.
    After Loading it, you can download the DS Game.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

tell him if it won't stop bugging you there will be no hack for him

TudorBlue likes this.
  5. TudorBlue
    OP

Dec 29, 2007
    Getting some serious ear ache atm but apologies ,for the repeated posts. I'll take care of it tomorrow when Im off work. Thanks @Kafluke, thanks @Der_Blockbuster, much appreciated

Der_Blockbuster likes this.
  6. xtrem3x

xtrem3x Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2008
    There is a massive guide to hacking the Wii U that answers your questions. It's in the top of the very forum you have posted this thread in.
    I suggest you don't even try hacking the Wii U if you are not even able to read a very easily laid out forum.

Der_Blockbuster likes this.
  7. TudorBlue
    OP

Dec 29, 2007
    Right, Ive made start on this wiiu, thanks guys

Last edited by TudorBlue, Aug 3, 2017
  8. TudorBlue
    OP

Dec 29, 2007
    Hacking this wiiu and I'm at the stage when I use he browser to get into homebrew. When I connect to loadiine, if I use "homebrew launcher 1.4"; the wiiu freezes, if info for "homebrew launcher 1.3" this error message appears. Any help with this will be very much appreciated[​IMG]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited by TudorBlue, Aug 3, 2017