Hacking 5.5.0 progress

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
yeah , well i just still want to be able to play SSB online with the iosu exploit.
if there will be no online gaming then it would be lame , ssb is the reason i bought the WiiU but sure would be nice to have some homebrew on it like i had on my wii.

then again ,since emuNAND seems to be coming along with the exploit , it seems like it could work similarly to the 3ds and that means onilne gaming will be possible.

so yeah , i shall stay patient and not update further than 5.5.1 XD

Yup! I would like to just unlock everything on Splatoon. I'm just like you. I'm lazy. lol

Reactions: leonmagnus99

realize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cewl! Could I also get the kernel.img for having a look into it? If yes i would be really appreciate if you could send me a pm.

isamudyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi dudes,
Honestly, i am not keen on waiting so lately for my Xmas gifts.
Like many of you, i bought my 5.5.x for Xms announcing my kids there would be some pleasant moments...
After couple of months, i've began to be more and more disapointted...
Soon...???

D

Deleted User

Hi dudes,
Like many of you, i bought my 5.5.x for Xms announcing my kids there would be some pleasant moments...
Soon...???
you just need to be patient hykem (iosu developer) siad he will release it with a complete kit for hb to be made easier

Reactions: realize

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi dudes,
Soon...???
Doubtful.

you just need to be patient hykem (iosu developer) siad he will release it with a complete kit for hb to be made easier
Not gonna trust a known liar.

Reactions: Daba411
D

Deleted User

Not gonna trust a known liar.
Wait a sec, when has he ever lied to us? He owes us nothing; he's doing this all in his spare time, and if he needs more time, then we'll let him have more time.

Oh, and also just for the record, Hykem was one of the people who released a Vita webkit exploit, so he has actually released stuff in the past.

D

Deleted User

Wait a sec, when has he ever lied to us? He owes us nothing; he's doing this all in his spare time, and if he needs more time, then we'll let him have more time.

Oh, and also just for the record, Hykem was one of the people who released a Vita webkit exploit, so he has actually released stuff in the past.
i told him to stfu and got banned from the wii u hacking and hb discussion :( anyway, maybe someone can make a wii u bricker and send it to him, maybe then he will be quiet

D

Deleted User

By saying that he's "sure of" a before February release and then saying that he never gave specific release dates. That's a blatant lie.
Well, unfortunately, you know what the wii u devs are like, they'll never say sorry to anything that they do wrong. But perhaps he just still ran into a lot of bugs at the end of February? We'll never be certain.

All I could possibly say is just sit tight and wait for the end of this month. That's what I'm doing, anyway.

D

Deleted User

if we get a kexploit for 5.5 can we just not give it him somehow, through black magic or the power of the internet :P

Race

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When he announced to the world when he was gonna release it before febuary.

God you people are whiny over privileged little turds.
Posts like these are reason enough that people don't deserve this to be released.

People like Hykem have lives outside of Wii-U.
Do you even understand what it takes to find these exploits, to program them, to make them useful.
And then on top of all that - share them with all of us for FREE, when they could have just kept them for personal use.

In all actuality/reality they don't have to release squat, I think you are all actually pretty lucky to have someone continue on with all this. If this was me I would have grown tired of all this and kept this private.

Last edited by Race,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not 4th of July yet